/p5-Locale-Maketext, Perl framework for localization
1.26nb2, Package name:
p5-Locale-Maketext-1.26nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
It is a common feature of applications (whether run directly, or via
the Web) for them to be "localized" -- i.e., for them to a present an
English interface to an English-speaker, a German interface to a
German-speaker, and so on for all languages it's programmed with.
Locale::Maketext is a framework for software localization; it provides
you with the tools for organizing and accessing the bits of text and
text-processing code that you need for producing localized applications.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.26nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.26nb1
- (2014-12-13) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.26
- (2014-07-16) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.25
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.23nb3
- (2013-12-02) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.23nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-13 05:11:18 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
- Convert PERL5_PACKLIST from Local-MakeText to Local/Maketext
- Add patch-Makefile.PL to adjust above, the patch not submitted yet.
Update 1.25 to 1.26
* Correct two subtle typos in Locale::Maketext POD.
* No changes. Switch to version 1.25 for release to CPAN.
* Update to 1.25_01 from upstream blead for release testing
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-07-15 22:33:29 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.25. From the changelog:
* Fix for case when lexicon translations contain substitionand
literals with eval-non-safe characters. RT #120457
* Swap out base for parent (bowtie) For: RT #119403
* typo fixes for Locale::Maketext
* POD fixes uncovered by the new Pod::Checker, not yet in core.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-02 13:21:56 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Remove p5-I18N-LangTags references in preparation for package removal.