/p5-Locale-Maketext, Perl framework for localization
1.25, Package name:
p5-Locale-Maketext-1.25, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
It is a common feature of applications (whether run directly, or via
the Web) for them to be "localized" -- i.e., for them to a present an
English interface to an English-speaker, a German interface to a
German-speaker, and so on for all languages it's programmed with.
Locale::Maketext is a framework for software localization; it provides
you with the tools for organizing and accessing the bits of text and
text-processing code that you need for producing localized applications.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-07-16) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.25
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.23nb3
- (2013-12-02) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.23nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.23nb1
- (2013-01-06) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.23
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Locale-Maketext-1.13nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-07-15 22:33:29 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.25. From the changelog:
* Fix for case when lexicon translations contain substitionand
literals with eval-non-safe characters. RT #120457
* Swap out base for parent (bowtie) For: RT #119403
* typo fixes for Locale::Maketext
* POD fixes uncovered by the new Pod::Checker, not yet in core.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-02 13:21:56 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Remove p5-I18N-LangTags references in preparation for package removal.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 11:57:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (239) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-08-14 15:45:17 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (24) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-09-04 14:18:53 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Mark I18N::LangTags being used from Perl5 core (if module is maintained again in \