/screen, Multi-screen window manager
4.3.1, Package name:
screen-4.3.1, Maintainer: kimmo
Screen is a full-screen window manager that multiplexes a physical terminal
between several processes (typically interactive shells).
Each virtual terminal provides the functions of a DEC VT100 terminal and, in
addition, several control functions from the ANSI X3.64 (ISO 6429) and ISO
2022 standards (e.g. insert/delete line and support for multiple character
sets). There is a scrollback history buffer for each virtual terminal and a
copy-and-paste mechanism that allows moving text regions between windows.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-01) Updated to version: screen-4.3.1
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: screen-4.2.1nb2
- (2015-01-12) Updated to version: screen-4.2.1nb1
- (2014-08-26) Updated to version: screen-4.2.1
- (2014-06-09) Updated to version: screen-4.0.3nb6
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: screen-4.0.3nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-05-02 21:10:40 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build on Darwin.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-11 03:24:06 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add -D__EXTENSIONS__ to CPPFLAGS on SunOS.
| 2015-09-01 15:34:47 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (11) |
Upgrade misc/screen to version 4.3.1 and address stack overflog bug 45713.
Changes since version 4.2.1
Version 4.3.1 (28/06/2015):
* Fix resize bug
Version 4.3.0 (13/06/2015):
* Introduce Xx string escape showing the executed command of a window
* Implement dead/zombie window polling, allowing for auto reconnecting
* Allow setting hardstatus on first line
* 'sort' command sorting windows by title
* 'bumpleft', 'bumpright' - manually move windows on window list
* 'collapse' removing numbering 'gaps' between windows, by renumbering
* 'windows' command now accepts arguments for use with querying
| 2015-09-01 14:18:55 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Revert previous: it expanded the tags.
| 2015-09-01 14:16:31 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Revert previous: it expanded the tag.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2015-02-18 21:01:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Race conditions around term.h.