/screen, Multi-screen window manager
4.3.1, Package name:
screen-4.3.1, Maintainer: kimmo
Screen is a full-screen window manager that multiplexes a physical terminal
between several processes (typically interactive shells).
Each virtual terminal provides the functions of a DEC VT100 terminal and, in
addition, several control functions from the ANSI X3.64 (ISO 6429) and ISO
2022 standards (e.g. insert/delete line and support for multiple character
sets). There is a scrollback history buffer for each virtual terminal and a
copy-and-paste mechanism that allows moving text regions between windows.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-01) Updated to version: screen-4.3.1
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: screen-4.2.1nb2
- (2015-01-12) Updated to version: screen-4.2.1nb1
- (2014-08-26) Updated to version: screen-4.2.1
- (2014-06-09) Updated to version: screen-4.0.3nb6
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: screen-4.0.3nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-09-01 15:34:47 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (11) |
Upgrade misc/screen to version 4.3.1 and address stack overflog bug 45713.
Changes since version 4.2.1
Version 4.3.1 (28/06/2015):
* Fix resize bug
Version 4.3.0 (13/06/2015):
* Introduce Xx string escape showing the executed command of a window
* Implement dead/zombie window polling, allowing for auto reconnecting
* Allow setting hardstatus on first line
* 'sort' command sorting windows by title
* 'bumpleft', 'bumpright' - manually move windows on window list
* 'collapse' removing numbering 'gaps' between windows, by renumbering
* 'windows' command now accepts arguments for use with querying
| 2015-09-01 14:18:55 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Revert previous: it expanded the tags.
| 2015-09-01 14:16:31 by Kimmo Suominen | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Revert previous: it expanded the tag.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2015-02-18 21:01:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Race conditions around term.h.
| 2015-02-13 05:44:40 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (13) |
Add patch which includes <sys/uio.h> to fix build on OpenBSD.
| 2015-01-13 09:27:28 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Remove patch for a generated(!) file. Remove the old-style-named patch
which already tweaked the tty.sh file, name it according to the new rules.
This is to actually get the netbsd-5 branch working with this, since
realpath() insists on a non-NULL second argument.
| 2015-01-12 15:24:40 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
The NetBSD -5 branch's version of realpath() insists on a non-NULL
second argument, so make the usage cater for that.