/aiccu, Automatic IPv6 Connectivity Client Utility
20070115nb1, Package name:
aiccu-20070115nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
AICCU (Automatic IPv6 Connectivity Client Utility) makes it easy for users to
get IPv6 connectivity via SixXs. After having requested an account, tunnel and
optionally a subnet, AICCU can be used to automatically configure the tunnel.
AICCU supports TIC (Tunnel Information & Control protocol), which it uses for
retrieving the tunnel configuration information, AYIYA, which allows tunnels to
be created even behind firewalls and NATs.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: aiccu-20070115nb1
- (2007-01-18) Updated to version: aiccu-20070115
- (2006-09-01) Updated to version: aiccu-20060725
- (2006-06-14) Updated to version: aiccu-20050131nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-04-13 09:55:06 by Geert Hendrickx | Files touched by this commit (24) |
Hand in maintainership.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-04-24 15:47:46 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2011-04-22 16:40:46 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (58) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2011-04-15 10:15:53 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use USE_FEATURES=inet6 for requirement if IPv6 support instead of unusual
usage of options.
| 2009-06-14 20:09:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (291) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-01-04 13:02:50 by Geert Hendrickx | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Full DESTDIR support.
| 2007-01-18 15:42:17 by Geert Hendrickx | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update aiccu to version 20070115. AYIYA support has been much improved.
There is one more NetBSD-specific bug in unix-console/Makefile but it's
fixed by the last chunk of patches/patch-aa and will be in the next release.
Install COPYRIGHT in the documentation directory as well.
Detailed aiccu ChangeLog:
aiccu (20070115) stable; urgency=medium
* Fixup in Debian init script (based on original patch by Bernhard Schmidt).
* Change in redirections so that errors don't show in debconf menu's etc.
* NetBSD fixes as there is not always a Tunnel Device that
supports IPv6 (thanks to Geert Hendrickx).
* Gentoo ebuild update, adding depends and require ntp-client.
* RPM spec update, add build-requirement.
* Check return values of system commands.
* Added a big warning about running AICCU from Daemontools and similar
programs which run AICCU in a loop, thus hammering the TIC server.
* Be a bit smarter in checking for support of IPv6.
-- Jeroen Massar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:00:42 +0000
aiccu (20070107) stable; urgency=high
* 2007 Edition of AICCU.
* License change to standard 3-clause BSD license.
With thanks to Theo de Raadt, Marco d'Itri and Philipp Kern for
their wise words and reasoning for coming to this decision.
* High urgency because of the above and it fixing large problems.
* Fixed Mac OS X / Darwin support on the MacBookPro of Pim van Pelt.
* Added MTU, from TIC, configuration on most platforms.
* Fixed up silly linux bug, adding LL address to tunnels but not to tun/taps.
* Removed Win32 Alpha Endianess (reported by Christian Weisgerber).
* Fixed up alignment error in parseline() (reported by Christian Weisgerber).
* OpenBSD 4.0 support (patch provided by Christian Weisgerber).
* OpenBSD AYIYA fixup (patch provided by Pim van Pelt).
* Fedora/RPM init script fixup (bash case's don't fall through)
reported and patch supplied by Matt Domsch.
* NetBSD AYIYA support (noted by Tobias Riediger)
Works on NetBSD 4.x, for NetBSD 3.0 one needs to patch tun/tap to
support IPv6. Patch is available from the archives.
* local_ipv4_override option so one can use AICCU behind a NAT that
has been configured correctly to do proto-41 forwarding. This is
usually called a DMZ setup.
-- Jeroen Massar <email@example.com> Sun, 07 Jan 2007 14:00:42 +0000
aiccu (20060806) stable; urgency=low
* Changelog version format change as the 'official' (before there where
legal issues as they don't understand the word 'SHOULD' which is cleary
defined in the IETF and now somebody simply uploaded it anyway it without
even asking or notifying us about it) debian packages which are broken,
old and unsupported would seem newer and thus this new version would not
get updated to even when folks would have the official AICCU repository
in their sources.list. This solves that issue.
* pidfile fixup and configuration parameter.
* Corrected Broker selection in debconf.
* Configuration file rewriting by debconf is now done in a 'nice' way.
-- Jeroen Massar <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 6 Aug 2006 13:56:42 +0100