/csup, Rewrite of the CVSup file updating client in C
20100404nb2, Package name:
csup-20100404nb2, Maintainer: imil
Csup is a rewrite of CVSup in C.
CVSup(R) is a software for distributing and updating collections of files
across a network. It can efficiently and accurately mirror all types of files,
including sources, binaries, hard links, symbolic links, and even device nodes.
In addition to being a great general-purpose mirroring tool, CVSup includes
special features and optimizations specifically tailored to CVS repositories.
It is being used as the preferred way to update sources within the FreeBSD,
NetBSD and OpenBSD projects and more.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: csup-20100404nb2
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: csup-20100404nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-04-20) Updated to version: csup-20100404
- (2010-01-17) Updated to version: csup-20070216nb1
CVS history: (Expand)