/darkstat, Network statistics gatherer
3.0.718, Package name:
darkstat-3.0.718, Maintainer: bartosz.kuzma
Effectively, it's a packet sniffer which runs as a background process
on a cable/DSL router, gathers all sorts of useless but interesting
statistics, and serves them over HTTP.
* Traffic graphs.
* Tracks traffic per host.
* Tracks traffic per TCP and UDP port for each host.
* Embedded web-server with deflate compression.
* Asynchronous reverse DNS resolution using a child process.
* Small. Portable. Single-threaded. Efficient.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-12-14) Updated to version: darkstat-3.0.718
- (2013-09-16) Updated to version: darkstat-3.0.717
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: darkstat-3.0.715nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-03-22) Updated to version: darkstat-3.0.715
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-188.8.131.52.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-12-14 09:39:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update darkstat to 3.0.718.
per maintainer update request by PR pkg/49345.
v3.0.718 (25 January 2014)
- (SECURITY!) Don't chroot() by default. The user must specify
a --chroot dir for this to happen now.
- Bring back the "--base /path" functionality.
- Add explicit warning about graphs being blank if we can't get
local IPs on an interface.
- Don't crash in timer_stop() if monotonic time stops or goes
- Lots of internal cleanups.
- Use time_t instead of "long" for time. This is more correct
and should fix darkstat on OpenBSD 5.5 on 32-bit systems.
| 2014-03-11 15:05:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Remove example rc.d scripts from PLISTs.
These are now handled dynamically if INIT_SYSTEM is set to "rc.d", or
| 2013-09-16 19:42:09 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated net/darkstat to 3.0.717
(leaf package, mainly bugfixes, checked with MAINTAINER)
v3.0.717 (14 August 2013)
- (OS X only) Work around lack of clock_gettime().
- Fix crash due to str_appendf() not understanding %ld.
v3.0.716 (8 August 2013)
- Implement support for multiple capture interfaces.
- Support multiple local IPs on an interface.
- Only error out if we fail to create all HTTP sockets.
In particular, this helps on IPv6-incapable platforms.
- Use monotonic time over wall time where appropriate.
- Portability fixes for NetBSD and OpenBSD.
| 2013-02-06 20:31:06 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (76) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for net/libpcap update.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-03-22 13:30:42 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update darkstat to 3.0.715.
per maintainer updater request by PR 46241.
v3.0.715 (January 2012)
- Compatibility fixes for Hurd and Solaris.
- Use link-time optimization and automake-like silent rules.
- Support systems without ifaddrs.h again.
- Continuing fixes for IPv6 support.
- Only update lastseen time for sender, not recipient.
- Implement --local-only: accounting for hosts on the local net.
- Make failure to bind() a socket non-fatal.
- Make failure to get local IP non-fatal.
- Fall back to gethostbyaddr() if getnameinfo() fails.
- Fix detection of IPv4 multicast addresses.
- Fix decoding on OpenBSD DLT_NULL interfaces (e.g. gif(4))
| 2011-06-23 11:21:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.0.714, using patch from Bartosz Kuzma in PR 45095.
While here, unset DIST_SUBDIR.
Changes since 3.0.713:
- IPv6 support! Big ups to Mats Erik Andersson who did most
of this work!
- Allow sort on last-seen, thanks to Dirk Koopman.
- Support multiple bind addresses.
- Add --disable-debug configure flag, thanks to Malte S. Stretz.
- Make it possible to save the DB without resetting it (SIGUSR2).
- Web: Use relative URLs, so darkstat works properly behind mod_proxy,
thanks to Malte S. Stretz.