/gift-gnutella, Gnutella plugin for giFT
0.0.11nb2, Package name:
gift-gnutella-0.0.11nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is the gnutella plugin for gift.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-14) Updated to version: gift-gnutella-0.0.11nb2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-12-22) Updated to version: gift-gnutella-0.0.11nb1
- (2007-01-26) Updated to version: gift-gnutella-0.0.11
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: gift-gnutella-0.0.9.2nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-188.8.131.52.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-14 09:45:42 by Steven Drake | Files touched by this commit (1202) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for libxml2 buildlink addition.
| 2009-12-21 21:34:06 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (11) | |
Bump revisions for libltdl update.
| 2009-06-14 23:00:05 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (29) |
Convert @exec/@unexec to @pkgdir or drop it.
| 2009-06-14 20:09:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (291) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2007-01-26 00:32:03 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.0.11. Fix HOMEPAGE.
* Made SHA1 implementation work correctly on 64 bit machines.
* Create new client GUID on each startup to prevent stupid packagers
from hurting the network.
* Disable the timebomb once and for all.
* Added additional revision digit to version number so we can release
packages with updated GT_RELEASE_DATE if nothing else has changed.
* Increased web cache disabling to 365 days after built and complete
shutdown to 1.5 years.
* Disconnect idle nodes that don't reply to pings.
* Support Vendor Messages.
* Support ConnectBack vendor message for better firewalled status
* Slightly improved the random number seed.
* Send an empty error page when the remote side supports queueing.
* All searches now timeout after at most 10 minutes.
* Only use the full http:// URL in GWebcache requests when using a proxy
(see RFC 2616 (HTTP/1.1) for further information).
* Support outgoing compression of message streams.
* Drop "urn:" trailer from queries sent.
* Send full filename in PUSH uploads; seems LimeWire requires it.
* Support p->share_hide/show for hiding shares from other nodes with
a HopsFlow message, allowing them to be efficiently un/re-shared.
* Basic support for sending GGEP blocks.
* Change "really-old" auto-deactivation to silent failure to avoid
creating surprises for people who don't care.
* Support push proxies: put a GGEP block containing the IP address of
some servers we're connected to in order to improve upload performance
of firewalled nodes.
* Ban webcaches that resolve to local IP addresses.