/inadyn, Dynamic DNS client
1.99.15, Package name:
inadyn-1.99.15, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Inadyn is a small and simple DDNS client with HTTPS support. That is, it
maintains the IP address of a host name. It periodically checks whether
the IP address stored by the DNS server is the real current address of the
machine that is running Inadyn.
* supports the many dynamic DNS services, including DynDNS,
FreeDNS, ZoneEdit, No-IP, and easyDNS.
* maintains multiple aliases of the same IP address
* updates the correct IP address even behind a NAT router
* supports access via http proxy
* does not perform unnecessary updates
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-05-30) Updated to version: inadyn-1.99.15
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: inadyn-1.99.13nb2
- (2015-08-15) Updated to version: inadyn-1.99.13nb1
- (2015-04-04) Updated to version: inadyn-1.99.13
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-09 00:48:46 by Dan McMahill | Files touched by this commit (1) |
add an option for static linking. No change to the default build
| 2016-05-30 00:32:12 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (13) | |
Updated net/inadyn to 1.99.15
* Support for new API at https://tunnelbroker.net, fixes issue #83. Use \
firstname.lastname@example.org to use the DYN.com API to update the IPv4 address for \
your IPv6-in-IPv4 tunnel. Thanks goes to Horst Venzke @hvenzke for reporting \
* The old API for the IPv6-in-IPv4 system email@example.com is now deprecated. Users \
should migrate to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Files generated by the GNU Configure & Build System is now no longer \
stored in GIT. Instead, users that rely on GIT must run the new ./autogen.sh \
script to generate the necessary files (configure).
* Fix issue #100: regression from 1.99.13 pidfile is no longer created. Inadyn \
1.x semantics incompatible with OpenBSD pidfile() that replaced local version in \
1.99.14. Problem found by David Schury @daersc.
* Fix issue #107: If an IP address update fails, e.g. due to temporary \
connectivity, HTTP transmission problems, etc. then Inadyn now forces an update \
in the next IP check cycle. (This is the configurable period interval in \
inadyn.conf.) Reported by Oliver Graute @redbrain17 and audited by \
* Fix issue #108: Update README with correct alias syntax for Namecheap, issue \
reported by @quazar0
* New setting append-myip which, instead of appending your hostname alias, \
appends the current IP to the server GET update URL. See the README or the man \
pages for more details.
* Prevent Inadyn from bugging out if it cannot write a cache file when the -o, \
--once flag is given.
* Inadyn now defaults to a silent build, use make V=1 (like Linux) to get a \
verbose build. Useful for auto-builders etc.
* Migrate to libite for functions like pidfile(), strlcpy() etc.
* Add support for http://GiraDNS.com, thanks to Thorsten Mühlfelder, @thenktor!
* Add support for https://www.duiadns.net, thanks to Ionut Slaveanu, @svionut!
* Add Cygwin support for running Inadyn in Windows, thanks to Scott Mann, @sejmann!
* Sanitized default logs by placing conditions for debug logs. Thanks to Frank \
Aurich, @1100101, for this work!
* Fix issue #82: build failure, no rule to build target CHANGELOG, a regression \
introduced in 1.99.13.
* Fix Duck DNS support, thanks to Ismani Nieuweboer, @YourDearestEigenvalue!
| 2016-05-16 00:23:56 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update distinfo for changed source distfile. Extracted zip is unchanged
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-18.104.22.168.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-14 22:24:28 by David Brownlee | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
If the update call fails, log the response from the remote service
| 2015-04-04 09:59:34 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (14) | |
Update inadyn to 1.99.13.
In the last five years, the following has happened to inadyn:
- Binary moved from bin to sbin
- Added support for more DDNS providers
- Added SSL support
- Gained other minor features
- Fixed bugs
| 2015-03-07 22:14:32 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Address issues raised by agc@ to make the github master site handling
1) turn _USE_GITHUB into an internal infrastructure variable
2) put back MASTER_SITES in packages' Makefiles.
3) encode the account in the master site URL, remove GH_ACCOUNT
4) rename GH_PROJECT to GITHUB_PROJECT
5) rename GH_TAGNAME to GITHUB_TAG and allow it to accept commit hash
as well as tag. GH_COMMIT is gone.
6) turn on this functionality when MASTER_SITES matches a predefined github
pattern instead of via explicit USE_GITHUB setting.