NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/isc-dhcpd, ISC Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Server
3.1.2p1, Package name:
isc-dhcp-server-3.1.2p1, Maintainer: adrianp
This package provides the ISC Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
server and DHCP relay agent.
It includes an DHCP (and BOOTP) server daemon used to distribute network
information, an Object Management API command shell for querying and
modifying DHCP server attributes (while it is running), and an agent
for relaying DHCP and BOOTP requests between subnets.
This package contains the Server component.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2010-02-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-07-17) Updated to version: isc-dhcp-server-3.1.2p1
- (2009-03-06) Updated to version: isc-dhcp-server-3.1.2
- (2008-05-28) Updated to version: isc-dhcp-server-3.1.1
- (2008-01-11) Updated to version: isc-dhcp-server-3.1.0nb2
- (2008-01-03) Updated to version: isc-dhcp-server-3.1.0nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2010-02-10 17:57:21 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (16) | |
Retire ISC DHCP v3.
| 2009-08-18 21:20:00 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (6) |
Make isc-dhcp3 build on DragonFly.
| 2009-07-16 20:29:49 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Bump to p1
* A stack overflow vulnerability was fixed in dhclient that could allow remote \
attackers to execute arbitrary commands as root on the system, or simply \
terminate the client, by providing an over-long subnet-mask option.
| 2009-06-14 20:09:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (291) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-03-06 00:35:12 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update to 3.1.2
Changes since 3.1.2rc1
Changes since 3.1.2b1
* Fix handling of domain-search option to append "." as already done \
Changes since 3.1.1
* A double-dereference in dhclient transmission of DHCPDECLINEs was repaired.
* Fix handling of -A and -a flags in dhcrelay; it was failing to expand packet \
size as needed to add relay agent options.
* Corrected list of failover state values in dhcpd man page.
* Fixed a bug that caused some request types to be logged incorrectly.
* Fixed a coredump when adding a class via OMAPI.
* Clients that sent a parameter request list containing the routers option \
before the subnet mask option were receiving only the latter. Fixed.
* The server wasn't always sending the FQDN option when it should.
* A partner-down failover server no longer emits 'peer holds all free leases' if \
it is able to newly-allocate one of the peer's leases.
* A cosmetic bug in DHCPDECLINE processing was fixed which caused all successful \
DHCPDECLINEs to be logged as "not found" rather than \
* Some failover debugging #defines have been better defined and some high \
frequency messages moved to a deeper debugging symbol.
* The CLTT parameter in failover is now only updated by client activity, and not \
by failover binding updates (taking on the peer's CLTT).
* Failover BNDUPD messages are now discarded if they conflict with an update \
that has been trasnmitted, but not acknowledged.
* A bug cleaning up unknown-xxx temporary option definitions was fixed.
Changes since 3.1.1rc2
Changes since 3.1.1rc1
* Changes in 4.0.x to common/options.c "pretty_domain()" (which turns \
wireformat rfc1035 into printable form for dhclient.leases) were pulled down. \
This addresses a bug where "option domain-search , ;" would appear in \
* Changes in 4.0.x to common/tables.c "option_dereference()" were \
pulled down. This addresses a bug where overlapping option code definitions in a \
config file may cause an attempt to free a NULL pointer.
Changes since 3.1.1b1
* A memory leak when using omapi has been fixed.
| 2008-05-27 21:35:49 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.1.1
Fixed --version flag in dhcrelay
Clarified error message when lease limit exceeded
Log messages when failover peer names mismatch have been improved to point out t
Manpage entries in dhcp-options.5 for the 'domain-list' format have been updated
| 2008-01-03 13:25:02 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Add a CONFLICTS for the upcoming import of 4.x
Sync PID file location between versions
| 2007-12-29 02:06:54 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (2) |