/p5-Geo-IPfree, Gets country name by IP or hostname
1.151940, Package name:
p5-Geo-IPfree-1.151940, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module a simple file-based database. This database simply contains IP
blocks as keys, and countries as values. The data contains all public IP
addresses and should be more complete and accurate than reverse DNS lookups.
This module can be used to automatically select the geographically closest
mirror, or to analyze your web server logs to determine the countries of
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-16) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IPfree-1.151940
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IPfree-1.143630nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IPfree-1.143630nb1
- (2015-02-20) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IPfree-1.143630
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IPfree-1.132870nb1
- (2013-10-15) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IPfree-1.132870
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-16 14:40:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated net/p5-Geo-IPfree to 1.151940
- Cache limit increased to 5000 entries
- Instead of a full cache clear, only 1 item is pushed off the end of
the cache when full
- Updated database: Mon Jul 13 06:40:01 2015 UTC.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-18.104.22.168.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-20 08:15:29 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.132870 to 1.143630
- Updated country codes and names (including reservations)
- Updated database: Mon Dec 29 06:40:01 2014 UTC.
- Spelling fix (RT #93091)
- Updated database: Mon Jun 16 06:40:01 2014 UTC.
- Updated database: Sun Feb 16 06:40:01 2014 UTC.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-10-15 16:11:12 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.132870
- Updated database: Mon Oct 14 06:40:01 2013 UTC.
- Updated database: Fri Jun 14 06:40:02 2013 UTC.