/p5-Net-Server, Perl5 modules for network services engine
2.008nb2, Package name:
p5-Net-Server-2.008nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
"Net::Server" attempts to be a generic server as in "Net::Daemon" and
"NetServer::Generic". It includes with it the ability to run as an inetd
process ("Net::Server::INET"), a single connection server ("Net::Server"
or "Net::Server::Single"), a forking server ("Net::Server::Fork"), a
preforking server which maintains a constant number of preforked
children ("Net::Server::PreForkSimple"), or as a managed preforking
server which maintains the number of children based on server load
("Net::Server::PreFork"). In all but the inetd type, the server provides
the ability to connect to one or to multiple server ports.
"Net::Server" is built around a common class (Net::Server) and is
extended using sub classes, or "personalities". Each personality
inherits, overrides, or enhances the base methods of the base class.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Net-Server-2.008nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Net-Server-2.008nb1
- (2015-02-27) Updated to version: p5-Net-Server-2.008
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Net-Server-2.007nb1
- (2013-06-17) Updated to version: p5-Net-Server-2.007
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Net-Server-2.006nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-27 14:51:35 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.008
2.008 May 12 2014
- Long awaited patch for the IO::Socket::SSL default verify mode bug
- Add Time::HiRes as a dep
- Update to new github hosted repository with all legacy code imported
- Beginnings of change to dzil based releases
- There are several dozen outstanding bugs that will be addressed in the \
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-06-16 21:21:27 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updating CPAN distribution for Perl5 module Net::Server from
2.006nb1 to 2.007.
2.007 Jan 09 2013
- Update run_dequeue to clear out signals after fork.
- Add serialize none for PreFork and PreForkSimple servers that
at not multi-port.
- Allow for auto-assigned port to be the same when hostname
resolves to multiple ips/ipvs (RT #78024)
- Fix bug in header parsing (RT #82125)
- Fix warning bug (RT #78828)
- Fix wrong wantarray context in Proto::TCP (RT #31437)
- Simplify _get_commandline to just use $0 - no fishing in proc
- Fix uninitialized begin (RT #78830)
- Fix misplaced +2 (RT #78827)
- Fix various spelling errors and pod nits (RT #77994)
- Allow for log calls from the MUX object (RT #78514)
- Give an error at begin time of SSLEAY if the need Fcntl function
is not available on this platform (RT #82542)
- Make all of the tests self cancel much earlier if there is an
error handling the request.
- Add a stronger timeout to PreFork tests - ideally we'd like to
find a real way to test these one windows (RT #811411, #81993) -
still broken - but shouldn't hang
- Superficial changes to help packagers not list Log4perl as
dependency (it is optional)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.