/distbb, DISTributed Bulk Build tool for pkgsrc
0.47.2, Package name:
distbb-0.47.2, Maintainer: cheusov
distbb - distributed bulk build tool for pkgsrc
- several packages can be built at the same time on different
machines or chroots
- good design ;-)
- no limit on a number of "slave" machines and/or chroots
- fault tolerance, e.g. failures of slave hosts is not a problem
- nice logging
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-13) Updated to version: distbb-0.47.2
- (2014-08-30) Updated to version: distbb-0.47.1
- (2014-08-15) Updated to version: distbb-0.47.0
- (2013-05-16) Updated to version: distbb-0.46.0nb1
- (2013-02-02) Updated to version: distbb-0.46.0
- (2012-10-05) Updated to version: distbb-0.45.1nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2015-11-04 01:38:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for pkgtools category
Existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on the machine
holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing SHA1 digests
retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-08-30 13:15:31 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.47.1
- exit status of bmake invocation was not checked
- dirty hacks with PSS_SLAVES when MASTER_MODE=no are no longer
| 2014-08-14 20:29:35 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.47.0
TOOL_DEPENDS is supported by default (pkg_src_summary stage)
Support for cross-builds (not tested yet)
- gen_unregistered_CONFLICTS was disabled, it is too slow.
- additional section for memory allocation failures was added.
- improvements for "missing progs", "missign header" and \
not found sections".
- Option -p was added and other improvements.
distbb.conf and distbb.default.conf:
- Variable OS was renamed to OPSYS
- home-made function "assign" was replaced with :=
- New config variable ULIMIT_CMD was introduced.
It defaults to "ulimit -t 1800"
upload_pkgs_all_files: fix find(1) arguments.
Thanks to Andrey Oktyabrski for the report.
| 2013-05-16 03:26:08 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Adapted for TOOL_DEPENDS recently introduced to pkgsrc.
| 2013-02-02 12:34:13 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (1) |
patches/patch-distbb__chroot.in is not needed anymore
| 2013-02-02 12:19:48 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.46.0
- delete outdated packages after uploading
- extra files are removed from remote repo
- no verbose flag for rsync
Serious fixes in stage_init
- PKG_UPDATE_SRC_SUMMARY_CMD: -m is passed to pkg_src_summary by default
Fix in signals handling
Fix in "make-depends" (unknown function is_true)
Fix: distbb -a option works correctly if pkg_summary.txt doesn't exist
- directories and links are also output in addition to files
distbb checks arguments passed to -x|-X for correctness.
Configuraton variable SUDO was renamed to to DISTBB_SUDO.
This fixed build failure of ruby193-base
Configuraton variable OS was renamed to OPSYS
Stderr of pkg_summary2deps is now a part of the final report
| 2012-10-05 19:14:55 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Rename SUDO configuration variable to DISTBB_SUDO.
This fixes a failure of ruby193-base package. ++pkgrevision