/pbulk-base, Core components of the modular bulk build framework
0.53, Package name:
pbulk-base-0.53, Maintainer: joerg
pbulk is the modular bulk build framework for pkgsrc.
This package contains the core components:
- pbulk-scan, a program to scan the entire pkgsrc tree
or a list of directories therein for packages and
dependencies. Distributed operation using a master/client
mode is supported.
- pbulk-resolve, a program to resolve the dependencies
from the output of pbulk-scan
- pbulk-build, the build scheduler. Distributed builds via TCP
This package does not contain the script logic to build actual packages.
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-23) Updated to version: pbulk-base-0.53
- (2016-06-21) Updated to version: pbulk-base-0.52
- (2015-12-07) Updated to version: pbulk-base-0.51
- (2015-11-04) Updated to version: pbulk-base-0.50
- (2015-10-22) Updated to version: pbulk-base-0.49
- (2014-03-14) Updated to version: pbulk-base-0.48
CVS history: (Expand)