/pkg_comp, Build packages inside a chroot jail
1.38, Package name:
pkg_comp-1.38, Maintainer: jmmv
pkg_comp is a small utility designed to build packages inside a
clean chroot tree.
Some ideas about what to use it for (taken from manpage):
* Build packages for other system versions. For example, build
packages for NetBSD 1.5 while you are running NetBSD current.
* Build packages using different options than your current system
like changing the threading library, COPTS, placement of
configuration files, etc.
* Debug the build process of a package, checking if buildlinks
* Avoid autoconf's side effects by keeping a separate chroot for
each project, like one for GNOME2 and another one for KDE3.
* Schedule builds of package sets for several different machines.
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-17) Updated to version: pkg_comp-1.38
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-19) Updated to version: pkg_comp-1.37
- (2012-02-28) Updated to version: pkg_comp-1.36
- (2010-11-13) Updated to version: pkg_comp-1.35
CVS history: (Expand)