/pkg_comp1, Build packages inside a chroot jail
1.38nb1, Package name:
pkg_comp1-1.38nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
pkg_comp is a small utility designed to build packages inside a
clean chroot tree.
Some ideas about what to use it for (taken from manpage):
* Build packages for other system versions. For example, build
packages for NetBSD 1.5 while you are running NetBSD current.
* Build packages using different options than your current system
like changing the threading library, COPTS, placement of
configuration files, etc.
* Debug the build process of a package, checking if buildlinks
* Avoid autoconf's side effects by keeping a separate chroot for
each project, like one for GNOME2 and another one for KDE3.
* Schedule builds of package sets for several different machines.
Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version pkg_comp1-1.38nb1 (created)