/pkg_tarup, Generates binary package(s) from installed pkg(s)
1.9.1, Package name:
pkg_tarup-1.9.1, Maintainer: hubertf
Script to tar up an already installed package.
Now my question is, how can we include this? I'd prefer to have it
available from pkg_admin, but that is C, and the other is a script -
rewrite in C?
The Script has still a problem, as the MTREE file is removed after
a pkg_add/make install. As leaving the MTREE file will lead to a
~10% increase in space needed for /var/db/pkg which I'm not sure
we should do, esp. as the files are almost always the same again.
(On my notebook with ~250 installed pkgs, the size increasement
would be from 8.8MB to 10MB).
Send your thoughts to me <firstname.lastname@example.org> !
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-01-08) Updated to version: pkg_tarup-1.9.1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-03-19) Updated to version: pkg_tarup-1.9
- (2009-11-05) Updated to version: pkg_tarup-1.8
- (2008-02-16) Updated to version: pkg_tarup-1.7.1
CVS history: (Expand)