/pkglint, Verifier for NetBSD packages
5.4.19, Package name:
pkglint-5.4.19, Maintainer: rillig
pkglint is for pkgsrc packages what lint(1) is for C files. It checks
for various things that the used languages cannot detect, for example
application-specific restrictions on certain variables.
Before importing a new package or making changes to an existing package,
pkglint should be run in the package's directory to check for common
Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-18) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.19
- (2017-03-17) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.18
- (2017-01-19) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.17
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.16
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.15
- (2016-12-17) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-17 23:43:34 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.19.
Changes since 5.4.18:
* Added generated Go yacc source files to CVS, since starting with Go 1.8
the yacc tool is no longer part of the core distribution. The dependency
on yacc would pull in all the Go tools, which are quite a few, and some
of these do not currently build since they depend on go-crypto. See
https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/ … 17900.html
| 2017-03-16 21:03:22 by Benny Siegert | Files touched by this commit (3) |
- go tool yacc -> goyacc to fix building with Go 1.8 (PR pkg/52081).
| 2017-01-29 15:30:26 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Removed expecter.go, which had been moved to files/textproc.
| 2017-01-29 15:27:48 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (50) |
Refactored the code into separate packages. No functional changes.
| 2017-01-19 00:05:43 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.17.
Changes since 5.4.16:
* allow multiple definitions for MASTER_SITES in the package Makefile,
without triggering a warning about wrong ordering.
See https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/ … 17698.html
| 2017-01-17 23:37:28 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (55) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.16.
Changes since 5.4.15:
* updated vardefs from mk/defaults/mk.conf from v1.118 (2006) to v1.269
* BIN_INSTALL_FLAG -> BIN_INSTALL_FLAGS
* fixed license parsing to be more realistic
(the previous version didn't handle parentheses correctly)
* lots of housekeeping
* moved some code to separate packages, allowing re-use
* separated Line checks into LineChecker type
* separated MkLine checks into MkLineChecker type
* made Line an interface, for further refactorings
| 2017-01-12 00:20:13 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build under Mac OS X where "pax" doesn't seem to automatically
create the target directory. We therefore do that manually.
| 2017-01-01 17:41:37 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.15.
Changes since 5.4.14:
* Definitions for CONF_FILES should always come in pairs (pkg/37284)