/pkglint, Verifier for NetBSD packages
5.4.17, Package name:
pkglint-5.4.17, Maintainer: rillig
pkglint is for pkgsrc packages what lint(1) is for C files. It checks
for various things that the used languages cannot detect, for example
application-specific restrictions on certain variables.
Before importing a new package or making changes to an existing package,
pkglint should be run in the package's directory to check for common
Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-19) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.17
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.16
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.15
- (2016-12-17) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.14
- (2016-12-13) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.13
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: pkglint-5.4.12nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-29 15:30:26 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Removed expecter.go, which had been moved to files/textproc.
| 2017-01-29 15:27:48 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (50) |
Refactored the code into separate packages. No functional changes.
| 2017-01-19 00:05:43 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.17.
Changes since 5.4.16:
* allow multiple definitions for MASTER_SITES in the package Makefile,
without triggering a warning about wrong ordering.
See https://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/ … 17698.html
| 2017-01-17 23:37:28 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (55) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.16.
Changes since 5.4.15:
* updated vardefs from mk/defaults/mk.conf from v1.118 (2006) to v1.269
* BIN_INSTALL_FLAG -> BIN_INSTALL_FLAGS
* fixed license parsing to be more realistic
(the previous version didn't handle parentheses correctly)
* lots of housekeeping
* moved some code to separate packages, allowing re-use
* separated Line checks into LineChecker type
* separated MkLine checks into MkLineChecker type
* made Line an interface, for further refactorings
| 2017-01-12 00:20:13 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build under Mac OS X where "pax" doesn't seem to automatically
create the target directory. We therefore do that manually.
| 2017-01-01 17:41:37 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Updated pkglint to 5.4.15.
Changes since 5.4.14:
* Definitions for CONF_FILES should always come in pairs (pkg/37284)
| 2017-01-01 16:15:48 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (36) |
Cleaned up and refactored code.
The getopt and pkgver code have been extracted to separate packages to make
Several other functions have been moved to make the structure easier to
* dir.go and main.go have been moved to pkglint.go
* utility functions from pkglint.go have been moved to mkline.go
Now pkglint.go contains only high-level code.
| 2017-01-01 15:47:45 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build warning on DragonFly.