/rpm2pkg, Convert RPM archives to NetBSD packages
3.2.3, Package name:
rpm2pkg-3.2.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
"rpm2pkg" can be used to convert RedHat Package Manager archives used by
many Linux distribution like e.g. Red Hat or SuSE into NetBSD packages.
It will extract the RPM files and create a NetBSD package list on the fly.
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-08-30) Updated to version: rpm2pkg-3.2.3
- (2012-08-25) Updated to version: rpm2pkg-3.2.2nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-04-13) Updated to version: rpm2pkg-3.2.2
- (2011-01-19) Updated to version: rpm2pkg-3.2.1
CVS history: (Expand)