/gnupg2, GnuPG with OpenPGP and S/MIME capabilities
2.0.30nb2, Package name:
gnupg2-2.0.30nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GnuPG-2 provides several utilities that are used by mail clients,
such as Kmail and Balsa, including OpenPGP and S/MIME support.
GnuPG-2 has a different architecture than GnuPG-1 (e.g. 1.4.5) in that
it splits up functionality into several modules. However, both
versions may be installed alongside without any conflict. In fact,
the gpg version from GnuPG-1 is able to make use of the gpg-agent as
included in GnuPG-2 and allows for seamless passphrase caching. The
advantage of GnuPG-1 is its smaller size and the lack of dependency on
other modules at run and build time.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: gnupg2-2.0.30nb2
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: gnupg2-2.0.30nb1
- (2016-04-14) Updated to version: gnupg2-2.0.30
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: gnupg2-2.0.29nb1
- (2015-09-10) Updated to version: gnupg2-2.0.29
- (2015-06-04) Updated to version: gnupg2-2.0.28
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-04-13 20:01:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update gnupg2 to 2.0.30.
Noteworthy changes in version 2.0.30 (2016-03-31)
* gpg: Avoid too early timeout during key generation with 2.1 cards.
* agent: Fixed printing of ssh fingerprints for 384 bit ECDSA keys.
* agent: Fixed an alignment bug related to the passphrase
* scdaemon: Fixed a "conflicting usage" bug.
* scdaemon: Fixed usb card reader removal problem on Windows 8 and
* Fixed a problem on AIX due to peculiarity with RLIMIT_NOFILE.
* Updated the Japanese and Dutch translations.
* Fixed a few other bugs.
| 2016-03-20 23:03:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix pinentry configure argument.
Found by coypu.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 01:53:11 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
There is no consumer anymore.
And this package does not have header/library files.
| 2015-09-09 20:15:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update security/gnupg2 to 2.0.29.
While here, clean up patches. They looked pretty cargo-culty to me and
were not commented.
File a bug report for one of the remaining ones and link to it from comment.
Changes in 2.0.29:
Noteworthy changes in version 2.0.29 (2015-09-08)
* gpg: Print a PGP-2 fingerprint again instead of a row of "0".
* gpg: Fixed a race condition from multiple several "gpg --verify".
* gpg: Print FAILURE status lines to help GPGME.
* gpgsm: Fixed a regression in CSR generation.
* scdaemon: Fixed problems with some pinpads.
* Fixed a few other bugs.