/ipsec-tools, IPsec-tools racoon IKE daemon
0.7.3nb3, Package name:
ipsec-tools-0.7.3nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
racoon speaks IKE (ISAKMP/Oakley) key management protocol, to
establish IPsec security association with other hosts.
This is based on KAME racoon, with some enhancements such as
NAT-Traversal (needs kernel support), hybrid authentication,
ISAKMP mode config, RADIUS support, IKE fragmentation and others.
Ipsec-tools' racoon is able to act as a VPN server for the
Cisco VPN client using hybrid authentication.
Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-05-19) Updated to version: ipsec-tools-0.7.3nb3
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: ipsec-tools-0.7.3nb2
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ipsec-tools-0.7.3nb1
- (2010-03-06) Updated to version: ipsec-tools-0.7.3
- (2010-01-17) Updated to version: ipsec-tools-0.7.1nb1
- (2008-08-16) Updated to version: ipsec-tools-0.7.1
CVS history: (Expand)