/keepassx, Password generator and manager v2 (kdbx support)
2.0.2nb1, Package name:
keepassx-2.0.2nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
KeePass is a free/open-source password manager or safe which helps
you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your
passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or
a key-disk. So you only have to remember one single master password
or insert the key-disk to unlock the whole database. The databases
are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms
currently known (AES and Twofish).
This package contains v2.x of the program with KeePass v2 database
format (kdbx) support.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: keepassx-2.0.2nb1
- (2016-02-05) Updated to version: keepassx-2.0.2
- (2015-12-11) Updated to version: keepassx-2.0
- (2015-12-09) Updated to version: keepassx-0.4.4
- (2015-12-06) Updated to version: keepassx-0.4.3nb9
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: keepassx-0.4.3nb8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-02-05 10:08:56 by NONAKA Kimihiro | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
PR/50771: Update security/keepassx to 2.0.2.
- Flush temporary file before opening attachment. [#390]
- Disable password generator when showing entry in history mode. [#422]
- Strip invalid XML chars when writing databases. [#392]
- Add repair function to fix databases with invalid XML chars. [#392]
- Display custom icons scaled. [#322]
- Allow opening databases that have no password and keyfile. [#391]
- Fix crash when importing .kdb files with invalid icon ids. [#425]
- Update translations.
- Fix regression in database writer that caused it to strip certain special
characters (characters from Unicode plane > 0).
- Fix bug in repair function that caused it to strip non-ASCII characters.
| 2015-12-11 14:37:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (7) |
| 2015-12-09 14:54:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2015-12-06 15:20:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Fix CVE-2015-8378 using the patch from Debian.
While here, clean up pkglint.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:25:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (687) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories p through x.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.