/mirrordir, Directory mirroring tool
0.10.49nb2, Package name:
mirrordir-0.10.49nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Mirrordir is a suite of functions in one package. It contains the
* pslogin: A remote login utility and daemon that provides a secure
shell. This can be considered as a GPL replacement to Ssh.
* copydir: A cp equivalent which additionally copies to and from ftp
servers. Use it to upload and download via ftp and via mirrordir's
secure daemon. Use it as a rigorous cp to correctly reproduce
hardlinks, permissions and access times.
* mirrordir: Mirrors filesystems over ftp or locally via a minimal
set of changes. It is optimised for locally mirroring a device as
an alternative to RAID devices. It duplicates file-systems in every
detail, even correctly recreating hardlinks, devices and access
times. It works well mirroring ftp sites that don't support ls-lR
summaries. Mirrordir can take a C script to customise the kind of
files to mirror based on their stat info, name, or other
* recursdir: Pass a C script to recursdir to recursively perform
operations on files. This is a fast and overkill equivalent of find.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2009-10-30) Updated to version: mirrordir-0.10.49nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version mirrordir-0.10.49nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)