/opendnssec, OSS for a fast and easy DNSSEC deployment
1.3.13nb1, Package name:
opendnssec-1.3.13nb1, Maintainer: pettai
The OpenDNSSEC project announces the development of Open Source software
that manages the security of domain names on the Internet.
The project intends to drive adoption of Domain Name System Security Extensions
(DNSSEC) to further enhance Internet security.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-05-09) Updated to version: opendnssec-1.3.13nb1
- (2013-02-24) Updated to version: opendnssec-1.3.13
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: opendnssec-1.3.12nb2
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: opendnssec-1.3.12nb1
- (2012-12-06) Updated to version: opendnssec-1.3.12
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: opendnssec-1.3.11
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-05-09 09:40:47 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (620) |
Massive revbump after updating graphics/ilmbase, graphics/openexr, textproc/icu.
| 2013-02-21 16:51:19 by Fredrik Pettai | Files touched by this commit (2) |
OpenDNSSEC 1.3.13 - 2013-02-20
* OPENDNSSEC-388: Signer Engine: Internal serial should take into account
the inbound serial.
* OPENDNSSEC-242: Signer Engine: Could get stuck on load signconf while
signconf was not changed.
* Signer Engine: Fixed locking and notification on the drudge work queue,
signals could be missed so that drudgers would stall when there was work to
| 2013-02-11 06:01:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Depends on rubygems when ruby's version is 1.8.7.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu
| 2012-12-05 21:04:00 by Fredrik Pettai | Files touched by this commit (2) |
OpenDNSSEC 1.3.12 - 2012-12-03
* SUPPORT-42: ./configure fails on FreeBSD (or if ldns is not installed in a
directory in the default search path of the complier).
* OpenDNSSEC does not compile against ldns 1.6.16 on platforms that rely on
the OpenDNSSEC implementation of strlcpy/cat
| 2012-11-13 17:32:25 by Fredrik Pettai | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* OPENDNSSEC-330: NSEC3PARAM TTL should be set to zero.
* OPENDNSSEC-306: Cant delete zone until Enforcer made signerconf.
* OPENDNSSEC-281: Commandhandler sometimes unresponsive.
* OPENDNSSEC-299: ods-ksmutil <enter> now includes policy import
* OPENDNSSEC-300: ods-ksmutil policy purge documented with a warning
* OPENDNSSEC-338: ods-ksmutil: fix zone delete on MySQL (broken by SUPPORT-27)
* OPENDNSSEC-342: Auditor comparisons made case-insensitive
* OPENDNSSEC-345: ods-ksmutil: use ods-control to HUP the enforcerd process
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-08-13 15:50:06 by Fredrik Pettai | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
* SUPPORT-30: RRSIGs are left in the signed zone when authoritative RRsets
become glue [OPENDNSSEC-282].
* OPENDNSSEC-261: Ldns fails to parse RR that seems syntactically correct.
Was due to memory allocation issues. Provided better log message.
* OPENDNSSEC-285: Signer segfault for 6 or more -v options
* OPENDNSSEC-298: Only unlink existing pidfile on exit if we wrote it.
* OPENDNSSEC-303: Return if open/parse of zonelist.xml fails in ksmutil.c
update_zones() and cmd_listzone().
* OPENDNSSEC-304: Signer Engine: Check pidfile on startup, if pidfile exists
and corresponding process is running, then complain and exit.
* Signer seems to hang on a ods-signer command. Shutdown client explicitly
* opendnssec.spec file removed