/p5-Authen-CAS-Client, Perl 5 module providing an interface for JA-SIGs CAS
0.07, Package name:
p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.07, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Authen::CAS::Client provides a simple interface
for authenticating users using JA-SIG's CAS protocol. Both CAS v1.0
and v2.0 are supported.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-20) Updated to version: p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.07
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.05nb8
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.05nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.05nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.05nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Authen-CAS-Client-0.05nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-20 17:01:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated security/p5-Authen-CAS-Client to 0.07
changes from 0.06 to 0.07
* changed license to MIT for consistency with other module distributions
* removed MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json from module distribution
per CPAN standards
* updated documentation to reflect new formatting standards
changes from 0.05 to 0.06
* fixed a bug when using defined on an array
* minor documentation fixup referencing incorrect package for response objects
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.