/p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum, Perl5 wrapper module for the OpenSSL Bignum functions
0.06nb1, Package name:
p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.06nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum provides access to OpenSSL multi-precision integer
arithmetic libraries. Presently, many though not all of the arithmetic
operations that OpenSSL provides are exposed to perl.
In addition, this module can be used to provide access to bignum values
produced by other OpenSSL modules, such as key parameters from
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.06nb1
- (2016-05-07) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.06
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.04nb12
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.04nb11
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.04nb10
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: p5-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.04nb9
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-07 07:11:05 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.06
- fix for #77911 Patch to add more functions
- new constructors: new, rand, pseudo_rand, rand_range
- new methods: ucmp, num_bits, num_bytes, rshift, lshift, swap
- improved pod documentation (added missing functions)
- XS code cleanup
- fix for #84369 Win32 compatibility patch
- fix for #100993 Memory not reclaimed when CTX object goes out of scope
- fix for #86561 typo fixes
- fix for #82959 Error in synopsis: \
Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum->new_from_hex("0x3e8") returns "0"
- fix for #81537 to_bin method returns garbage when value is zero
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.