/p5-Data-SimplePassword, Simple random password generator
0.11, Package name:
p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.11, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Yet another very easy-to-use but a bit strong random password generator.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-20) Updated to version: p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.11
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.07nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.07nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.07nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.07nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Data-SimplePassword-0.07nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-20 15:50:57 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
- More BUILD_DEPENDS for make test
| 2016-07-20 14:32:26 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- PERL5_MODULE_TYPE= Module::Build::Tiny
- Following package added on BUILD_DEPENDS for make test
- Updated security/p5-Data-SimplePassword to 0.11
0.10 Tue Dec 3 07:10:44 UTC 2013
* switched to Moo.
0.08 Tue Jun 25 03:03:11 UTC 2013
* added is_available_provider() method.
* added new type 'alpha' to rndpassword.
* improved some tests to reduce test time.
* added zsh completion sample file. (see extra/)
* switched to Minilla.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.