/dash, Debian Almquist shell, POSIX-compliant shell faster than bash
0.5.9.1, Package name:
dash-0.5.9.1, Maintainer: cheusov
Debian Almquist shell. A small POSIX-compliant shell that is faster than bash.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: dash-0.5.9.1
- (2015-06-14) Updated to version: dash-0.5.8
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-31) Updated to version: dash-0.5.7
- (2012-01-25) Updated to version: dash-0.5.5.1nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-26 02:25:00 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.5.9.1
| 2015-11-03 00:00:35 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (25) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for shells category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-14 13:04:25 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.5.8
2014-09-26 Herbert Xu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Small optimisation of command -pv change.
* Set command -p path to /usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin.
* Change "characters" for printf precision to "bytes".
* Release 0.5.8.
2014-09-26 Jonathan Nieder <email@example.com>
* Clarify "trap '' signals" syntax in manual page.
2014-09-26 Adam Buchbinder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Clarify that 0 and EXIT are both acceptable for exit traps.
2014-09-26 Harald van Dijk <email@example.com>
* command: allow combining -p with -v.
* getjob: Fix off-by-one error for multiple of four job numbers
2013-08-23 Herbert Xu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Propagate EXP_QPAT in subevalvar.
* Initialise OPTIND after importing environment.
* Fixed argument parsing crash in test.
2013-03-12 Peter Rosin <email@example.com>
* Add newline when tracing in poplocalvars.
2013-01-10 Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Markup fixes in manual for mandoc 1.12.1.
2012-12-03 Harald van Dijk <email@example.com>
* Use PRIdMAX instead of %j in printf.
2012-07-20 Kimo Rosenbaum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fix typo for wait in manual.
2012-06-09 Christoph Mathys <email@example.com>
* Add support for ulimit -r.
2012-03-11 Jim Meyering <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Avoid overflow for very long variable name.
$ perl -le 'print "v"x(2**31+1) ."=1"' | dash
2012-02-25 Herbert Xu <email@example.com>
* Sanitise environment variable names on entry.
2011-08-17 David S. Miller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Allow building without LINEO support.
* Add top-level autogen.sh.
2011-07-26 Harald van Dijk <email@example.com>
* Avoid imaxdiv when only one of the results is wanted.
2010-07-09 maximilian attems <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Fix klibc DEBUG compilation.
2011-07-09 Herbert Xu <email@example.com>
* Merge SKIPFUNC/SKIPFILE and only clear SKIPFUNC when leaving dotcmd.
| 2012-09-12 01:25:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (26) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2012-05-30 22:33:26 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.5.7. Changes since 0.5.5.1:
* Optimize dash -c "command" to avoid a fork.
* Eliminate unnecessary promotion in echocmd.
* Avoid using undefined handler.
* Avoid gcc warning: variable 'oldstackp' set but not used.
* Avoid clang warning about dead store to "size".
* Make outc an inline function.
* Remove spurious space in descriptions of PS1, PS2, PS4.
* Remove unused EV_BACKCMD flag.
* Fix clobbering of checkkwd.
* Free IFS state after here document expansion.
* Use va_copy when reusing a va_list.
* Let funcnode refer to a function definition, not its first
* Improve LINENO support.
* Port to Solaris.
* Fix backslash handling in read(1).
* Dotcmd should exit with zero when doing nothing.
* Fix CTLESC clobbering by read(1).
* Port to AIX.
* Replace GPL noclobberopen code with the FreeBSD version.
* Do not split the result of tilde expansion.
* Mark status as volatile in exitshell.
* Use EXEXIT in place of EXEXEC.
* Stop documenting EXSHELLPROC.
* Use exit status 127 when the script to run does not exist.
* Document optional open parenthesis for case patterns.
* Fixed trap/return regression due to SKIPEVAL removal.
* Allow the originator of EXERROR to set the exit status.
* Free IFS state in evalbackcmd.
* Fix ifsfirst/ifslastp leak in casematch.
* Fix EXEXEC status clobbering.
* Fix ifsfirst/ifslastp leak.
* Fix trailing field bug in read(1).
* Debug compile fix.
* Fix varinit ordering that broke fc.
* Check exit for eval NSUBSHELL.
* Fix loss of variables when hash collides.
* Removed dead code for eval NPIPE.
* Don't clear eflag in evalbackcmd.
* Continue after EINTR in read(1) with no pending signals.
* Force fork if any trap is set, not just on EXIT.
* Fix corruption of redirections with byte 0x81.
* Fix poplocalvar on abnormal exit from function.
* Do not poplocalvars prematurely on regular utilities.
* Move null redirect checks into caller.
* Fix popredir on abnormal exit from built-in.
* Fix wait regression where it does not wait for all jobs.
* Replace cmdenviron with localvars.
* Fix poplocalvar leak.
* Move unsetvar functionality into setvareq.
* Add localvars nesting, local now fails outside functions.
* Fix command -- crash.
* Fix for job control off warning.
* Use faccessat if available.
* Make trap signal name/number errors non-fatal.
* Release 0.5.6.
* Use TMPDIR in mkbuiltins.
* Fix logical or result value.
* Fix binary operator parsing.
* Fix off-by-one recordregion in readcmd.
don't read-uninitialized for \177 in a here-doc
A DEL (0177, dec 127) byte in a here-document would cause dash to
access uninitialized memory at the end of one of the syntax.c
since those tables are sized to accommodate a maximum index of
BASESYNTAX + 126. Make the generated tables one byte larger.
* src/mksyntax.c (filltable): Use 258, not 257 as the size,
so that BASESYNTAX(=130) + 127 is a valid index.
Don't emit explicit array dimension in declaration.
* Avoid compiler warnings on isdigit.
* Add another missing LC_COLLATE to mkbuiltins.
* Fix NUL termination in readcmd.
* Lookup PWD after going through CDPATH.
* Pass EV_TESTED into evalcmd.
* Revert SKIPEVAL into EXEXIT.
* Add preliminary LINENO support.
* Honor tab as IFS whitespace when splitting fields in readcmd.
* Do not truncate file for FROMTO redirection.
* Fix quoted pattern patch breakage.
* Fix incorrect savefd conversions.
* Fix dowait signal race.
* Remove EXSIG.
* Do not close stderr when /dev/tty fails to open.
* Allow newlines after var name in for statements.
* Use CHKNL to parse case statements.
* Update manual page to differentiate dash from ash.
| 2012-04-26 18:04:38 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2012-01-24 23:24:34 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix mdoc syntax. Bump revision.
| 2010-05-07 14:02:45 by Julio M. Merino Vidal | Files touched by this commit (20) | |
Bump PKGREVISION to reflect the recent change in pkginstall/shells to use
etcutils to update /etc/shells.