/lshell, Lshell restricts users environment to specified commands
0.9.16, Package name:
lshell-0.9.16, Maintainer: imil
Limited Shell (lshell) provides a configurable shell per user. This is done
quite simply using a configuration file. It becomes easy to restrict user's
access to a limited set of commands, choosing to allow any command over SSH
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-10-22) Updated to version: lshell-0.9.16
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-04-15) Updated to version: lshell-0.9.15.1
- (2012-03-09) Updated to version: lshell-0.9.14nb1
- (2012-02-19) Updated to version: lshell-0.9.14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 00:00:35 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (25) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for shells category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-01-23 18:34:26 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove REPLACE_* section for non-existing file.
Mark as not for python-3.x.
| 2013-10-21 21:38:15 by Guillaume Lasmayous | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update shells/lshell to 0.19.6
=== v0.9.16 14/08/2013 ===
* Added support to login script. Thank you Laurent Debacker for the patch.
* Fixed auto-complete failing with "-"
* Fixed bug where forbidden commands still execute if strict=1
* Fixed auto-completion complete of forbidden paths
* Fixed wrong parsing &, | or ; characters
* Added urandom function definition for python 2.3 compat
* Corrected env variable expansion
* Add support for cd command in aliases
* Split lshellmodule in multiple files under the lshell directory
* Fixed check_secure function to ignore quoted text
* Fixed multiple spaces escaping forbidden filtering
* Fixed log file permissions 644 -> 600
* Added possibility to override config file option via command-line
* Enabled job control when executing command
* Code cleanup
=== v0.9.15.2 08/05/2012 ===
* Corrected mismatch in aliaskey variable.
| 2013-06-04 09:35:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Replace py-readline/buildlink3.mk with DEPENDS.
There are no buildlink3-relevant files here, just a loadable module.