/scponly, Shell that only permits sftp
4.8nb1, Package name:
scponly-4.8nb1, Maintainer: snj
scponly is an alternative shell for system administrators who would like to
allow remote users to both read and write local files without providing any
remote execution privileges.
The only commands allowed are "scp" (for ssh1), "sftp-server" (for ssh2") and
"ls". Arguments to these commands are passed along unmolested.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-05-07) Updated to version: scponly-4.8nb1
- (2008-04-29) Updated to version: scponly-4.8
- (2005-12-29) Updated to version: scponly-4.3
- (2005-12-05) Updated to version: scponly-4.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 00:00:35 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (25) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for shells category
Existing SHA1 digests verified, all found to be the same on the
machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). Existing SHA1
digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-09-12 01:25:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (26) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2011-12-05 23:56:22 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
#elif needs an expression, so just use #else.
| 2010-05-07 14:02:45 by Julio M. Merino Vidal | Files touched by this commit (20) | |
Bump PKGREVISION to reflect the recent change in pkginstall/shells to use
etcutils to update /etc/shells.
| 2009-06-14 20:14:22 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (13) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-03-06 01:12:28 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2008-04-29 05:46:58 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update scponly to 4.8.
Changes since 4.3:
- fix support for quota and passwd when running within the
chroot (exec pre-chroot)
- disallow rsync and svnserve from being run as daemons that
listen on a port
- switch to getopt_long for command processing, use getopt for
sftp-server, svnserve, and quota
- abort processing on commands that require getopt when getopt
is not available
- switched to slightly optimized and more compact debug code
- fix unison support within chroots
- fix for unison command execution bug
- allow multiple users with the same uid using USER environment
- added missing semicolon to helper.c
- fixes the configure.in script to not define HAVE_OPTRESET, not
even to a value of 0
- fixes that hopefully improve the optarg compilation situation
- UNISON $HOME environment fix
- fixes to setup_chroot.sh/in
| 2005-12-29 07:22:26 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (597) |
Remove USE_PKGINSTALL from pkgsrc now that mk/install/pkginstall.mk
automatically detects whether we want the pkginstall machinery to be
used by the package Makefile.