/erlang-lager, Logging framework for Erlang/OTP
3.2.1, Package name:
erlang-lager-3.2.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Lager (as in the beer) is a logging framework for Erlang. Its purpose
is to provide a more traditional way to perform logging in an erlang
application that plays nicely with traditional UNIX logging tools
like logrotate and syslog.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-12) Updated to version: erlang-lager-3.2.1
- (2016-01-21) Updated to version: erlang-lager-3.0.2
- (2015-11-04) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version erlang-lager-3.0.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-12 11:31:03 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update sysutils/erlang-lager to 3.2.1.
3.2.1 - 10 June 2016
- Bugfix: Recent `get_env` changes resulted in launch failure
- OTP: Support typed records for Erlang 19.0
3.2.0 - 08 April 2016
- Feature: Optional sink killer to shed load when mailbox size
exceeds a configurable high water mark
- Feature: Export `configure_sink/2` so users may dynamically
configure previously setup and parse transformed sinks from
their own code.
- Feature: Re-enable Travis CI and update .travis.yml
- Bugfix: Fix test race conditions for Travis CI
- Bugfix: Add the atom 'none' to the log_level() type so
downstream users won't get dialyzer failures if they use the
'none' log level.
- Bugfix: Fix typo in documentation.
- Bugfix: Fix OTP 18 test failures due to `warning_map/0` response
- Bugfix: Make sure traces that use the file backend work
correctly when specified in lager configuration.
- Bugfix: Use `lager_app:get_env/3` for R15 compatibility.
- Bugfix: Make sure lager uses `id` instead of `name` when
reporting supervisor children failures. (The atom changed in OTP
- Bugfix: Make lager handle improper iolists
3.1.0 - 27 January 2016
- Feature: API calls to a rotate handler, sink or all. This
change introduces a new `rotate` message for 3rd party lager
backends; that's why this is released as a new minor version
3.0.3 - 27 January 2016
- Feature: Pretty printer for human readable stack traces
- Feature: Make error reformatting optional
- Feature: Optional and explicit sink for error_logger messages
- Bugfix: Always explicitly close a file after its been rotated
- Bugfix: If a relative path already contains the log root, do not
add it again
- Bugfix: Configure and start extra sinks before traces are
- Bugfix: Stop and remove traces correctly
- Bugfix: A byte value of 255 is valid for Unicode
- Dependency: Bump to goldrush 0.1.8
| 2016-01-16 18:37:37 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update sysutils/erlang-lager to 3.0.2.
Change to use erlang/module.mk.
Changes since 3.0.1:
- Handle lack of get_env/3 within R15
- application:get_env/3 has different semantics than get_env/2
- Add option to print all metadata in the default formatter
- Add option to format output with Width param
- fix: the word width is misspelled in all of the test cases
- fix: string:right is arity 2, test for bad args
| 2015-11-04 14:45:46 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (87) | |
Import 20 Erlang module packages that will work as dependencies
in the ejabberd 15.10 update that follows.