/htop, Enhanced version of top utility
1.0.1nb1, Package name:
htop-1.0.1nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is htop, an interactive process viewer.
Comparison between 'htop' and 'top'
* In 'htop' you can scroll the list vertically and horizontally
to see all processes and full command lines.
* In 'top' you are subject to a delay for each unassigned
key you press (especially annoying when multi-key escape
sequences are triggered by accident).
* 'htop' starts faster ('top' seems to collect data for a while
before displaying anything).
* In 'htop' you don't need to type the process number to
kill a process, in 'top' you do.
* In 'htop' you don't need to type the process number or
the priority value to renice a process, in 'top' you do.
* In 'htop' you can kill multiple processes at once.
* 'top' is older, hence, more tested.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: htop-1.0.1nb1
- (2012-03-21) Updated to version: htop-1.0.1
- (2011-08-06) Updated to version: htop-0.9
- (2007-06-03) Updated to version: htop-0.6.6
- (2007-05-26) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version htop-0.6.5 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)