/pciutils, PCI bus manipulation utility similar to NetBSD pcictl(8)
3.3.0, Package name:
pciutils-3.3.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
pciutils is a set of utilities used to access the PCI
bus. lspci(8) lists devices and information about their
resources, and setpci(8) enables the user to control the
PCI bus by writing to config registers. Additionnally,
liblspci.a, the library upon which those utilities are
built is provided.
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-11-27) Updated to version: pciutils-3.3.0
- (2014-05-25) Updated to version: pciutils-3.2.1
- (2012-07-01) Updated to version: pciutils-3.1.10
- (2012-04-22) Updated to version: pciutils-3.1.9
- (2009-07-20) Updated to version: pciutils-3.1.3nb1
- (2009-07-08) Updated to version: pciutils-3.1.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-12-29 05:04:32 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (82) |
Fix missing/broken rcsids.
| 2015-11-12 09:54:52 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Allow accessing the extended configuration space. Tested on amd64-current
(support the extended configuration space) and i386 netbsd-7(not support).
| 2015-11-04 02:32:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (499) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for sysutils category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package memconf distfile memconf-2.16/memconf.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dc-tools: missing distfile dc-tools/abs0-dc-burn-netbsd-1.5-0-gae55ec9
Package ipw-firmware: missing distfile ipw2100-fw-1.2.tgz
Package iwi-firmware: missing distfile ipw2200-fw-2.3.tgz
Package nvnet: missing distfile nvnet-netbsd-src-20050620.tgz
Package syslog-ng: missing distfile syslog-ng-3.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-12-08 05:50:17 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Haiku is also supported.
from Diger via pkgsrc-users@.
| 2014-11-27 12:45:56 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update to 3.3.0:
* Device names exported by BIOS are displayed on Linux.
* On Linux systems, HWDB is used to look up device names
when our ID database gives no match. (More precisely,
HWDB is consulted after local pci.ids, but before using
network to query online pci.ids.) Thanks to Tom Gundersen
for the initial patch.
* Added experimental back-end for OS X / Darwin. Thanks to
Richard Yao for providing it.
* Filters now support matching by device class. Original
patch by Matthew Wilcox, wrappers for ABI compatibility
* Interrupt Pin and Interrupt Line registers are displayed
for bridge devices, too.
* Several portability bugs have been fixed.
* Several typos have been fixed. Also, use of questionable
constructs in man pages has been reduced.
* PCIe link capabilities now include the ASPMOptComp bit.
* The "CRS Software Visibility" bit is now decoded properly.
* Updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.
| 2014-06-09 06:06:59 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix SHA1 (again).
| 2014-06-09 06:05:34 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Rollback last commits, as it's not working properly.
| 2014-06-09 05:40:09 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (1) |