/pciutils, PCI bus manipulation utility similar to NetBSD pcictl(8)
3.5.4, Package name:
pciutils-3.5.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
pciutils is a set of utilities used to access the PCI
bus. lspci(8) lists devices and information about their
resources, and setpci(8) enables the user to control the
PCI bus by writing to config registers. Additionnally,
liblspci.a, the library upon which those utilities are
built is provided.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: pciutils-3.5.4
- (2017-02-16) Updated to version: pciutils-3.5.3
- (2016-10-07) Updated to version: pciutils-3.5.2
- (2016-05-23) Updated to version: pciutils-3.5.1
- (2016-05-20) Updated to version: pciutils-3.5.0
- (2016-02-15) Updated to version: pciutils-3.4.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-02 21:09:32 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (1) |
pciutils: fix checksum mismatch.
the file on kernel.org has a different checksum from other mirrors.
(contents don't appear different)
because ftp.kernel.org went down, we were not fetching it, which resulted
in a mismatch.
switch to http @ kernel.org. now the first mirror will have a mismatched
checksum, but the second won't.
| 2017-02-26 07:44:17 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated sysutils/pciutils to 3.5.4.
2017-02-25 Martin Mares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released as 3.5.4.
* Previous version broke compilation on systems, for which lib/types.h
did not provide a 64-bit integer type. It is provided everywhere now.
| 2017-02-16 06:52:55 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update sysutils/pcuutils to 3.5.3.
2017-02-15 Martin Mares <email@example.com>
* Released as 3.5.3.
* When lspci looks for Linux kernel modules, it uses the default
path to module directory provided by libkmod. Previously,
it tried to construct the path explicitly, which need not
work on all systems.
* Improved formatting of memory and I/O ranges behind a bridge.
* PCIe link capabilities now display GEN4 speed (16GT/s).
* PCIe device capabilities now show bits related to atomic operations.
Thanks to Satanand Burla for a patch.
* As usually, updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2016-10-07 08:07:01 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update sysutils/pciutils to 3.5.2.
2016-10-03 Martin Mares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released as 3.5.2.
* The L1 power management capability is now decoded more
thoroughly. Thanks to Rajat Jain for the patch.
* The table of configuration registers used by setpci
had a bug in the definition of SUBSYSTEM_VENDOR_ID.
| 2016-05-23 07:25:14 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update pciutils to 3.5.1.
2016-05-22 Martin Mares <email@example.com>
* Released as 3.5.1.
* Fixed symbol versioning of pci_init().
| 2016-05-20 06:23:56 by SAITOH Masanobu | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update pciutils to 3.5.0.
2016-05-19 Martin Mares <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Released as 3.5.0.
* New capabilities decoded: Downstream Port Containment,
Precision Time Measurement. Thanks to Keith Busch and
* Domain numbers extended to 31 bits. This will be used by the
Linux kernel on some machines in near future.
* Enhanced allocation regions are now decoded on Linux.
* The NetBSD back-end supports PCIe extended configuration space.
* Updated pci.ids to the current snapshot of the database.
| 2016-04-15 01:21:45 by Pierre Pronchery | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add support for CFLAGS and LDFLAGS
This fixes the build with PKGSRC_MKPIE.