/libxml, XML parser (version 1), mainly used by the GNOME project
1.8.17nb4, Package name:
libxml-1.8.17nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is the old XML parsing library provided in the GNOME framework.
XML is a standard to build tag based structured documents. The
internal document representation is as close as possible to the
DOM interfaces. The interfaces of the XML library are by principle
low level, there is nearly zero abstraction.
Some features are:
- C++ support
- Updated code to follow more recent specs, added
- Error handling, use a dedicated, overridable error
- Support for CDATA.
- Keep track of line numbers for better error reporting.
- Support for PI (SAX one).
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2011-09-01) Updated to version: libxml-1.8.17nb4
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version libxml-1.8.17nb3 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)