/mecab-base, Yet Another Part-of-Speech and Morphological Analyzer
0.996, Package name:
mecab-base-0.996, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Yet Another Part-of-Speech and Morphological Analyzer
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-02-28) Updated to version: mecab-base-0.996
- (2012-06-10) Updated to version: mecab-base-0.994
- (2012-02-27) Updated to version: mecab-base-0.993
- (2009-10-14) Updated to version: mecab-base-0.98
- (2008-02-10) Updated to version: mecab-base-0.97
- (2008-02-04) Updated to version: mecab-base-0.97
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-25 22:54:24 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (3) |
This is not a legal value for CCVER anymore. The legal values are
"gcc47" or "gcc50". However, "gcc47" should be \
avoid. For now everything
should build with the primary base compiler on DragonFly.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-05-09 17:07:59 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (6) |
Don't try to explicitly link in libstdc++.
| 2013-02-28 13:31:39 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update mecab to 0.996.
2013-02-18 MeCab 0.996
* fixes missing linkage with iconv.
* Add function to generate new CSV file from adding costs and left/right context
ID of CVS for user's dictionary.
* Add Lattice::set_result() method for generated analysis result to Lattice
2013-01-24 MeCab 0.995
* Reimplementation of partial analysis function
* Add API for partial analysis function (Lattice:set_boundary_constrant,
| 2012-12-18 22:34:10 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (1) |
This builds with gcc 4.7, but it causes all the mecab-* packages
to segfault during build. Tell DragonFly explicitly to use gcc 4.4
to build the base package. The rest can continue to use gcc 4.7
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-10 13:54:45 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update mecab to 0.994.
* add relearning function
* add automatic estimation of word cost for user dictionary
| 2012-02-27 12:53:07 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (17) | |
Update mecab to 0.993.
2012-01-27 MeCab 0.993
* Fix to works well for MeCab::Tagger::formatNode()
* To reduce stack size, save almost of local variables(arrays) to heap.
2012-01-14 MeCab 0.992
* Fix typos in source codes.
2012-01-14 MeCab 0.991
* Fix parse error with null strings or space strings.
* Fix failure for creation of user dictionaries.
2011-12-24 MeCab 0.99
* Add MeCab::Model MeCab::Lattice classes.
Improve usabilities on multi threads environment. Multiple threads can parse
with shareing same dictionary.
* Remove function for automatic dictionary reference share when refereing same
dictionaly (You can do same works with MeCab::Model).
* Add function for atomic dictionaly update in parsing. Model::swap()
* Change Windows version to Unicode binary.
* Remove experimental online learning, HMM and EM learning codes.
* Remove MeCab::Node:(begin|end)_node_list members.
* minor bug fixes.