/p5-Text-Autoformat, Perl module for text wrapping and reformatting
1.74nb1, Package name:
p5-Text-Autoformat-1.74nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Text::Autoformat provides intelligent formatting of plaintext. It also
supplies a replacement for the built-in perl format()'ing mechanism. It
recognizes Internet quoting conventions, bulleting and numbering, and allows
for inter-word and inter-paragraph spatial adjustments, text justification,
and various capitialization schemes.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Text-Autoformat-1.74nb1
- (2016-01-11) Updated to version: p5-Text-Autoformat-1.74
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Text-Autoformat-1.669006nb1
- (2015-04-29) Updated to version: p5-Text-Autoformat-1.669006
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Text-Autoformat-1.669004nb1
- (2013-08-26) Updated to version: p5-Text-Autoformat-1.669004
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-01-10 21:20:00 by Benny Siegert | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update Text::Autoformat to 1.74.
1.74 2015-11-28 NEILB
- On Perl 5.22+ you could get "Negative repeat count does nothing"
warnings. Thanks to SREZIC for RT#109838.
- Made the mention of Text::Reform in SEE ALSO be a link.
Thanks to MANWAR for the PR doing this.
- Added some more entries to SEE ALSO.
1.73 2015-11-08 NEILB
- Fixed warnings about uninitialized values in Hang.pm GH#4.
Thanks to Jeremy Mates for the PR.
- Changed github repo URL after changing my github username
1.72 2015-06-14 NEILB
- Switched to Dist::Zilla, dropping both Build.PL and Makefile.PL -- phew!
- Refactored the two cuckoo packages into separate modules,
Text::Autoformat::Hang and Text::Autoformat::NullHang.
1.71_01 2015-06-06 NEILB
- The changes released in 1.72 (above) were first done in a
1.71 2015-05-04 NEILB
- Previous release had a problem with PAUSE, caused by the two internal
packages not having a $VERSION. Identified and reported as PAUSE
issue GH#170 by KENTNL++. Added $VERSION to internal packages.
1.70 2015-05-01 NEILB
- Removed useless loading of utf8 and Data::Dumper. RJBS++
- Only renumber ASCII-digit lists, don't touch other \d things. RJBS++
1.69_01 2015-04-25 NEILB
- This was a developer release containing the changes subsequently
released in 1.70 (see above).
1.69 2015-02-15 NEILB
- Changed the internal packages Hang and NullHang to
Text::Autoformat::Hang and Text::Autoformat::NullHang respectively.
1.68 2015-02-15 NEILB
- Was failing on input of an empty string RT#101994. Fix from DCONWAY.
Apologies for the confusion caused by Damian and I both releasing,
this release should straighten things up.
- Fixed syntax errors in Quoting section of doc. DCONWAY++
1.67 2015-01-08 NEILB
- Got co-maint from Damian so I could put the dist on github.
- Reformatted this file as per CPAN::Changes::Spec
- Added github repo to metadata and doc
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-29 15:48:08 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.669004 to 1.669006
1.669005 Fri Oct 3 16:56:12 2014
- Added Lisp-style leading ; as a quoter (thanks Roland)
- Added 'quoter' option to allow user to specify a regex
to be used to recognize quoters (thanks Peter)
1.669006 Sat Oct 4 07:32:33 2014
- Improved 'quoter' option to allow augmenting quoter regex,
rather than just replacing it (thanks Peter)
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-26 01:44:15 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.669004
1.669004 Wed Jul 31 14:43:55 2013
- Tweaked widow handling to avoid a nasty edge case (thanks Michael!)