/p5-Text-BibTeX, Perl library for reading, parsing, and processing BibTeX files
0.80, Package name:
p5-Text-BibTeX-0.80, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Text::BibTeX is a Perl library for reading, parsing, and processing
BibTeX files. It is the Perl half of btOOL, a pair of libraries for
dealing with BibTeX data; the C half, btparse, is needed to compile
Text::BibTeX gives you access to the data at many different levels: you
may work with BibTeX entries as simple "field -> string" mappings, or
get at the original form of the data as a list of simple values
(strings, macros, or numbers) pasted together. You can impose no
restrictions on the allowed/expected entry types or fields, or you can
use the structure defined by BibTeX 0.99's standard style files, or you
can invent your own.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-05) Updated to version: p5-Text-BibTeX-0.80
- (2017-03-16) Updated to version: p5-Text-BibTeX-0.79
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: p5-Text-BibTeX-0.78
- (2016-09-30) Updated to version: p5-Text-BibTeX-0.77
- (2016-07-26) Updated to version: p5-Text-BibTeX-0.76
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Text-BibTeX-0.72nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-05 17:39:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Text-BibTeX to 0.80.
* Fix tests in order to work without dot in @INC (thanks Kent Fredric for the \
| 2017-03-16 14:02:07 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Text-BibTeX to 0.79.
* Further fixes to allow the parse of multiple files (Karl Wette).
| 2017-01-16 11:55:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Text-BibTeX to 0.78.
* Fixed some issues with uninitialized arrays and s390
* Fixed test with fileno (thanks to Karl Wette).
| 2016-09-30 13:12:01 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Text-BibTeX to 0.77.
* Fixes for testing and installing on Darwin (install_name issues).
Thanks to Nuno "smash" Carvalho for the report and debug help.
| 2016-07-26 01:33:03 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.76
* Added 'reset_macros' option to Text::BibTeX::File, in order
to remove all defined macros (except months)
* Fix issue with binmode not being copied in Clone method.
* Make month abbreviations available always, and not only when
* Added docs to supported options for Text::BibTeX::Entry.
* Solved nasty bug when using lvalues as parameters (substr).
* Added tests.
* Stable version with bytes/utf-8 support.
* Get 5.8.x back aboard;
* Fixed reference to empty function name;
* Rename split_list to isplit_list, and creaed split_list wrapper;
* Added normalization option;
* Minor fix for some perl version parsing problems.
* Added binmode option. Should allow unicode handling directly.
* Get perl 5.8.x back.
* Change some documentation in order to use ->new method, instead
of older 'new Class()' approach;
* Add sensible default values to Text::BibTeX::NameFormat to reduce
the amount of segmentation faults for users forgetting arguments.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-29 16:21:19 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.72
* Added clone() method to Text::BibTeX::Entry
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.