/p5-XML-Simple, Easy Perl API to read/write XML
2.22nb1, Package name:
p5-XML-Simple-2.22nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This Perl module provides an easy API to read and write XML
(especially configuration files).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-XML-Simple-2.22nb1
- (2016-02-27) Updated to version: p5-XML-Simple-2.22
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-XML-Simple-2.20nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-XML-Simple-2.20nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-XML-Simple-2.20nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-XML-Simple-2.20nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-02-27 01:42:45 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.22
2.22 2015-12-05 11:08:20+13:00 Pacific/Auckland
- POD fix in link to package XML::SAX::ParseFactory (from Mohammad S Anwar)
- allow subclass to override attribute escaping (from Christopher Masto)
- POD fix adding NAME section to FAQ (RT#110080 from Bart Martens & gregor
herrmann of the Debian project)
- POD typo fix (RT#110082 from gregor herrmann of the Debian project)
- fix reference comparison operator used in checking for circular data
structures (RT#89553 from Laurent Dami)
- add better diagnostics from file handling code in test suite
2.21 2015-12-04 16:33:49+13:00 Pacific/Auckland
- Improved diagnostics - xml_in() will now catch parse exceptions and add
caller information via Carp::croak
- Switch to use lexical warnings (suppress with either 'no warnings;' or
'no warnings "XML::Simple";', rather than $^W = 0)
- POD fixes (from David Steinbrunner)
- Regex escaping fixes for Perl 5.22+ (from Kent Fredric)
- Add workaround for test failures on RHEL/CentOS 6.5 (RT#102115 from
Chris Drake, workaround from Tim Bunce)
- Remove some 'eval' calls from test suite which could mask root cause of
- Make each test script use unique filenames to allow tests to be run in
parallel (RT#101362 from Karen Etheridge & Kent Fredric)
- POD update: mention XML::Twig in 'STATUS' section (RT#79228 from Matt Trout)
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-10-09 15:45:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (456) |
Remove SVR4_PKGNAME, per discussion on tech-pkg.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.