/gnyaclock, Accessory with Bezier curve
20001218nb3, Package name:
gnyaclock-20001218nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
gnyaclock is an accessory with Bezier curve. Its curve has something to do
with the present time.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: gnyaclock-20001218nb3
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: gnyaclock-20001218nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: gnyaclock-20001218nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version gnyaclock-20001218 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2009-09-02 10:34:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (31) |
Remove kei as maintainer, he resigned.
| 2009-05-30 02:38:24 by Zafer Aydogan | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
update master site and homepage. use www instead of www2
| 2008-11-10 18:21:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXaw API depends bump due to libXaw8 removal.
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.