/p5-Calendar-Simple, Perl extension to create simple calendars
1.21nb6, Package name:
p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb6, Maintainer: rhaen
Perl extension to create simple calendars
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb3
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb2
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-Calendar-Simple-1.21nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-08-14 17:28:49 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (61) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-08-01 22:41:11 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating time/p5-Calendar-Simple from 1.20nb1 to 1.21
- add license definition
- don't require a c compiler
- remove executable bits from installed modules
2010-04-02 Dave Cross <email@example.com>
* Build.PL: Remove signing.
* lib/Calendar/Simple.pm: Bump to version 1.21 for release.
* t/no_dt.t: Patch to fix tests under 5.11.0+. Thanks to Ruslan Zakirov.