/p5-Data-ICal, Generates iCalendar (RFC 2445) calendar files
0.19, Package name:
p5-Data-ICal-0.19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Data::ICal is a straightforward generator for iCalendar (RFC 2445) files, such
as those used in Apple's iCal.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-04-21) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.19
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.16nb4
- (2012-09-03) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.16nb3
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.16nb2
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.16nb1
- (2009-07-19) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.16
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-04-21 14:34:14 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.19
* New dependency.
* Always output the VERSION property first
* Spelling fixes from Debian (Salvatore Bonaccorso)
* Allow chaining of methods (H.Merijn Brand)
* Allow properties and entries in constructor (H.Merijn Brand)
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-09-03 13:16:27 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Changing all PERL5_MODULE_TYPE from Module::Install to M::I::Bundled,
Module::Install is for Authors only.
| 2011-08-14 17:28:49 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (61) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2009-07-19 12:45:19 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Updating package for p5 module Data::ICal from 0.15 to 0.16
- Setting Module::Install as module type
- Adjusting license to perl license
* Use \r\n as the newline character, per RFC 3445
* Escaping of \ was being done incorrectly, and tested incorrectly
* Remove a useless and incorrect "escape code"
* Mention Data::ICal::DateTime (patch from Mark Stosberg)
* Update copyright
* POD cleanup
* Update README from POD
* POD nits; mostly reflowing and whitespace fixes
| 2009-05-21 16:06:55 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- Updating package for p5 module Data::ICal from 0.13nb1 to 0.15
- Setting license to gnu-gpl-v2
- Adjusting dependencies according to META.yml
* Escaping fixes
* No longer explodes if your .ics file lacks a VERSION property
* Perl 5.11 adds additional strictures. Patch from ANDK to deal [rt.cpan.org \