/p5-Data-ICal, Generates iCalendar (RFC 2445) calendar files
0.22, Package name:
p5-Data-ICal-0.22, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Data::ICal is a straightforward generator for iCalendar (RFC 2445) files, such
as those used in Apple's iCal.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-03-01) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.22
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.21nb2
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.21nb1
- (2013-08-30) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.21
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.19nb1
- (2013-04-21) Updated to version: p5-Data-ICal-0.19
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-03-01 09:05:27 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.22
- Add URI and NONE alarm types, for compatibility with Apple iCal
- Add support for the common X-WR-CalName property
- Optionally enforce UID attribute
- Optionally auto-generate UID
- Run with taint mode enabled
- Packaging updates
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-12-09 15:17:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (238) | |
Fix/Update DEPENDS paterns for perl CORE modules, with some trivial fixes.
Bump PKGREVISION for runtime dependency pattern changed packages.
| 2013-08-30 17:30:19 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.21
* Examine properties in consistent order, so tests pass on 5.18 and
* Properly restrict the valid properties when iCal version 1.0
| 2013-08-06 13:41:37 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix broken BUILD_DEPENDS.
Noticed by spz@. Thank you.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-21 14:34:14 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.19
* New dependency.
* Always output the VERSION property first
* Spelling fixes from Debian (Salvatore Bonaccorso)
* Allow chaining of methods (H.Merijn Brand)
* Allow properties and entries in constructor (H.Merijn Brand)