/p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian, Perl extension for the Discordian Calendar
1.0nb3, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-1.0nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a module that implements the Discordian calendar made popular
in the "Illuminatus!" trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson and
by the Church of the SubGenius. It follows the DateTime API.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-1.0nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-1.0nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-1.0nb1
- (2013-08-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-1.0
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-0.9.6nb5
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Calendar-Discordian-0.9.6nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-30 10:06:05 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.0
1.0 Tue Jun 12 14:40:37 EDT 2012
- Fixed improper conversion from object on December 31. (RT #77696)
- second and nanosecond parameters in constructor instead of rd_secs,
rd_nanosecs for better DateTime compatability.
- Updated tests for current best practices. 100% test coverage.
0.9.7 Fri Aug 6 14:00:49 EDT 2010
- Miscapitalization of days_till_x fixed in one place.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-03-02 11:44:46 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (69) |
Reset maintainer to "pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org".
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.