/p5-DateTime-Event-ICal, DateTime extension for computing rfc2445 recurrences
0.13nb1, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.13nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module aims to support rfc2445 style recurrences, such as
'last friday of march'.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.13nb1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.13
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.12nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.12
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.11nb1
- (2013-08-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Event-ICal-0.11
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 09:33:10 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.13
- Fixed pod warnings, by neilbowers
- Made all the SEE ALSO references hyperlinks, and made mentions
of other modules into links as well.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 02:18:41 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.11 to 0.12
- fix BYMONTH, BYMONTHDAY constraints to FREQ=MINUTELY, FREQ=HOURLY, and \
patch and tests provided by Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-08-30 10:11:57 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11
- performance patch, provided by Dario Hamidi