/p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL, Parse and format MySQL dates and times
0.06nb1, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.06nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module understands the formats used by MySQL for its DATE,
DATETIME, TIME, and TIMESTAMP data types. It can be used to parse
these formats in order to create DateTime objects, and it can take
a DateTime object and produce a string representing it in the MySQL
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.06nb1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.06
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.05nb1
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.05
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.04nb7
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-MySQL-0.04nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-09 15:40:15 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add BUILD_DEPENDS+= p5-Sub-Name-[0-9]* for make test
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 08:49:43 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.06
- Fixed typo in regex that strangely works most of the time
| 2016-01-30 14:11:49 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add following line for make test
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-12-04 02:26:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Udate 0.04 to 0.05
- Added parsing of MySQL fractional seconds (microseconds).
- Allowed additional valid MySQL formats (delimiters in DATE and TIME
fields using punctuation, 'T' separator between DATE and TIME and
single-digit time or date values).
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.