/p5-DateTime-Format-Natural, Create machine readable date/time with natural parsing logic
1.02nb2, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DateTime::Format::Natural takes a string with a human readable
date/time and creates a machine readable one by applying natural
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02nb1
- (2013-05-02) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-0.89nb3
- (2011-08-14) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-0.89nb2
- (2010-08-21) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-0.89nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-05-02 04:20:32 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.02
Upstream changlog is too long, please visit:
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/SCHUBIGE … 02/Changes
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-08-14 17:28:49 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (61) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.
| 2010-08-21 18:37:14 by Stoned Elipot | Files touched by this commit (1724) | |
Bump the PKGREVISION for all packages which depend directly on perl,
to trigger/signal a rebuild for the transition 5.10.1 -> 5.12.1.
The list of packages is computed by finding all packages which end
up having either of PERL5_USE_PACKLIST, BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.perl,
or PERL5_PACKLIST defined in their make setup (tested via
"make show-vars VARNAMES=..."), minus the packages updated after
the perl package update.
sno@ was right after all, obache@ kindly asked and he@ led the
| 2010-08-17 07:52:56 by Jens Rehsack | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Updating time/p5-DateTime-Format-Natural from 0.88 to 0.89
0.89 2010-08-05 <email@example.com>
- Merged development version to stable.
0.88_02 2010-07-29 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Replace calling of _valid_date() in _count_weekday_variant_month()
with _check_date(), because errors are handled separate.
- Use more descriptive variable names in _parse_formatted_ymd().
- Minor indentation and code tweaks.
0.88_01 2010-07-18 <email@example.com>
- Check if suffixes used for ordinal numbers are suitable.
- Test that invalid ordinal numbers fail and valid ones succeed.
- Add a test file for the tests expected to succeed.
- Verify for parse failures their errors emitted.
- While processing grammar expressions, save all captured values
in order to pass the extra ones to the extended checks.
- Improve whitespace of regular expressions handling durations.