/p5-DateTime-Format-Natural, Create machine readable date/time with natural parsing logic
1.03nb1, Package name:
p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.03nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DateTime::Format::Natural takes a string with a human readable
date/time and creates a machine readable one by applying natural
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.03nb1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.03
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02nb3
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02nb1
- (2013-05-02) Updated to version: p5-DateTime-Format-Natural-1.02
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-03-05 08:40:17 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.03
1.03 2015-08-02 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Merged development version to stable.
1.02_03 2015-07-21 <email@example.com>
- Suggestions for simple documentation improvements.
[rt #98634 - Tim Bunce]
1.02_02 2015-06-05 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Add encoding directive to POD. [rt #105000 - Debian Perl Group]
1.02_01 2014-02-09 <email@example.com>
- Add metadata repository link. [David Steinbrunner]
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-05-02 04:20:32 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.02
Upstream changlog is too long, please visit:
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/SCHUBIGE … 02/Changes
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.