/p5-Time-Local, Efficiently compute time from local and GMT time
1.25, Package name:
p5-Time-Local-1.25, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
These routines are the inverse of built-in perl functions localtime()
and gmtime(). They accept a date as a six-element array, and return
the corresponding time(2) value in seconds since the system epoch
(Midnight, January 1, 1970 UTC on Unix, for example). This value can
be positive or negative, though POSIX only requires support for
positive values, so dates before the system's epoch may not work on
all operating systems.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-24) Updated to version: p5-Time-Local-1.25
- (2016-08-18) Updated to version: p5-Time-Local-1.24
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Time-Local-1.23.00nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Time-Local-1.23.00nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Time-Local-1.23.00nb1
- (2013-10-02) Updated to version: p5-Time-Local-1.23.00
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-24 05:45:08 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.25
- Reduce memory usage by only loading Config if needed and not importing from
Carp. Based on PR #2 from J. Nick Coston.
| 2016-08-18 12:34:54 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated time/p5-Time-Local to 1.24
- Set the INSTALLDIRS to 'perl' for Perl 5.10 and earlier. Without this, you
can upgrade Time::Local from CPAN but perl will not see the upgraded
version. Reported by Olivier MenguÃ©. RT #116825.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-10-02 04:36:54 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.2300
- Doh, fix the repo & bugtracker info in the META files.
- Explicitly require Test::More 0.88+ for tests.
- A seconds value greater than 59 but less than 60 caused timegm() and
timelocal() to croak. Now we allow any value that's less than 60. RT #78189.
- Release 1.1902 as a stable version without any further chances.
1.1902 2010-12-16 TRIAL RELEASE
- Merge all changes from blead perl.
- Try to restore compatibility with older perls, which don't have a 64bit
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.