/wyrd, Text-based front-end to Remind
1.4.6nb7, Package name:
wyrd-1.4.6nb7, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Wyrd is a text-based front-end to Remind, a sophisticated calendar
and alarm program. Remind's power lies in its programmability, and
Wyrd does not hide this capability behind flashy GUI dialogs.
Rather, Wyrd is designed to make you more efficient at editing your
reminder files directly. It also offers a scrollable timetable
suitable for visualizing your schedule at a glance.
Unlike most of the calendar applications available today, Wyrd is
designed to be both lightweight and fast. Startup time is negligible,
UI navigation is instantaneous, and the wyrd process typically
consumes less than 2MB of resident memory.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-30) Updated to version: wyrd-1.4.6nb7
- (2016-05-05) Updated to version: wyrd-1.4.6nb6
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: wyrd-1.4.6nb5
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: wyrd-1.4.6nb4
- (2015-08-07) Updated to version: wyrd-1.4.6nb3
- (2015-06-30) Updated to version: wyrd-1.4.6nb2
CVS history: (Expand)