/xdaliclock, Animated digital clock
2.43, Package name:
xdaliclock-2.43, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
XDaliClock is a digital clock for the X Window System; when a digit changes,
it ``melts'' into its new shape.
It can display in 12 or 24 hour modes, and displays the date when a mouse
button is held down. It has two large fonts built into it, but it can
animate most other fonts that contain all of the digits. It can also do some
funky psychedelic colormap cycling, and can use overlay planes or the `shape'
extension so that the window is transparent.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-18) Updated to version: xdaliclock-2.43
- (2014-12-04) Updated to version: xdaliclock-2.41
- (2009-10-17) Updated to version: xdaliclock-2.30
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xdaliclock-2.18nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xdaliclock-2.18 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-18 13:07:16 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated time/xdaliclock to 2.43
2.43 13-Apr-2015 Android:
- Bug fixes.
2.42 10-Apr-2015 Pebble:
- Included Joshua Wise's Pebble Smart Watch port.
- Included Robin M端ller-Cajar's Android port.
- Made screen saver work on 10.6 again.
| 2015-11-03 00:31:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for time category
Problems found with mismatching existing digests for:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-01 00:47:03 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
config.guess/config.sub are outside WRKDIR, adjust.
| 2014-12-04 05:55:13 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 2.30 to 2.41
2.41 18-Mar-2014 OSX:
- Fixed start-up rotation and credits display on iOS 7.
- Suppress status bar (again) on iOS 7.
2.40 27-Nov-2013 OSX:
- Added "Check for Updates".
2.39 16-Jul-2013 All platforms:
- Tweaked character outlines for smoother morphing.
- Fixed crash when rotating on Retina iPads.
- Fixed crash when running in full screen or as a
screen saver on really old machines.
2.38 08-Jul-2013 OSX:
- Toggling window title bar preserves transparency.
- Transparency works in full-screen mode.
- Screen saver preferences weren't being saved.
- Fixed bug where System Preferences window went black.
- Possibly fixed an intermittent startup crash.
2.37 22-Sep-2012 iPhone:
- Support for iPhone 5's new screen size.
2.36 23-Apr-2012 OSX:
- Fixed a startup crash on 10.7.
- Added a preference to keep the Dali Clock window
above even the screen saver window.
- "Upgraded" to XCode 4.0, which means that \
builds are impossible, and Intel is now required.
2.35 18-Aug-2010 All platforms:
- Regenerated font images for smoother animation.
- Higher resolution display (and icons) on iPhone 4.
- Fixed a display glitch when zooming.
- Fixed an occasional rotation twitch on iPad.
- Turned on -cycle by default.
2.34 19-May-2010 iPhone:
- When docked, don't automatically turn screen off.
- Briefly display the date every minute or so.
- Made rotation less twitchy.
- Fixed off-by-one in date display.
- Animate while resizing window.
2.33 24-Apr-2010 iPhone, OSX, WebOS:
- Keep the clock centered in the window even when
in 12 hour mode where the hour is one digit, and
animate the centering transition.
- Eliminated flicker when a transparent Dali Clock
window is on top of a window that is playing video.
- Animate rotation/scaling during orientation changes.
- Submitted to Apple iTunes Store.
2.32 20-Apr-2010 iPhone:
- Fixed a startup crash.
- Rotation and pinch-zooming works reliably.
2.31 18-Apr-2010 OSX:
- Tweaks to Mac OS 10.6 build process.
- Rewrote rendering engine in OpenGL / OpenGLES.
- The colons and dashes morph now too.
- Works now!
- Added -showdate option so you can run two copies,
one showing the date and one showing the time.
| 2012-10-08 15:04:32 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (146) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2009-10-16 22:26:04 by Jonathan A. Kollasch | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update xdaliclock to 2.30.
Reset MAINTAINER, per corespondence with nathanw.
Changes since 2.18:
01-Sep-09 (v2.30) OSX:
- Ported to Mac OS 10.6.
15-Jul-09 (v2.29) Palm WebOS:
- Palm's API changed; need to un-escape HTML.
06-Jul-09 (v2.28) Palm WebOS:
- Slight performance improvements.
- A little more work on the unfinished iPhone port.
27-Jun-09 (v2.27) Palm WebOS:
- Cosmetic animation and preferences improvements.
26-Jun-09 (v2.26) Palm WebOS:
- Initial port!
- Eliminated a slight flicker during animation.
- Initial incomplete, aborted attempt at iPhone port.
12-Nov-07 (v2.25) OSX:
- Added a Dali Clock dashboard widget.
28-Apr-07 (v2.24) OSX:
- Added a Dali Clock screen saver.
- Better application icon.
- Fixed bug where the background colors of the digits
and of the rest of the window were slightly out of
- Don't draw while menubar is active.
- Display day-of-month in seconds-only mode.
- Color application icons.
08-Jan-06 (v2.23) OSX:
- prettier preferences panel.
- smoother morphing;
- bigger "seconds only" font;
- color cycling on color devices.
- smoother morphing;
- better color cycling contrast;
- added three new, larger built-in fonts.
02-Jan-06 (v2.22) MacOS fixes:
- Coming out of full-screen mode no longer leaves
the window in a huge size if the title bar had
been turned off.
- Full screen mode hides the mouse pointer.
- ESC exits full screen mode.
- Build a universal binary (PPC and Intel).
- Added "Pin to desktop" preference.
- Minimize (Cmd-M) and Close (Cmd-W) work when
borderless or full screen.
31-Dec-05 (v2.21) Ported to MacOS X!
07-Sep-03 (v2.20) Updated "vroot.h" for compatibility with latest
xscreensaver (-root in Xinerama mode.)
Include various historical Macintosh predecessors in
the mac128/ subdirectory.
11-Sep-02 (v2.19) Added -window-id option, for use by xscreensaver-demo.
Handle exposure events in "-root -noseconds" mode.
Updated the PalmOS source to work with PalmOS SDK 4.0.
Fixed a dumb bug in the PalmOS preferences where you
couldn't set the FPS to exactly "10".
Updated make.com for VMS.
| 2009-07-07 21:49:51 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2007-02-02 01:06:52 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Modular Xorg support.