/acpid, Linux ACPI event handler
1.0.4nb2, Package name:
acpid-1.0.4nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
ACPID used to try to handle events internally. Rather than try to climb
an ever-growing mountain, ACPID now lets YOU define what events to handle.
Any event that publishes itself to /proc/acpi/event can be handled.
ACPID reads a set of configuration files which define event->action pairs.
This is how you make it do stuff. See the man page for details.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)