/apvlv, PDF/DJVU/UMD/TXT Viewer which behaves like Vim
0.1.5, Package name:
apvlv-0.1.5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
apvlv is a PDF/DJVU/UMD/TXT Viewer Under Linux and its behaviour like
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-10-24) Updated to version: apvlv-0.1.5
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-09-24 18:56:26 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (144) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't and might probably not have staged installation.
| 2012-06-10 14:06:59 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (11) |
Drop mainteinership (I no longer use these packages)...
Feel free to take maintainership if you are interested!
| 2010-06-14 00:46:55 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (271) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libpng shlib name change.
Also add some patches to remove use of deprecated symbols and fix other
problems when looking for or compiling against libpng-1.4.x.
| 2010-01-24 13:42:23 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to apvlv-0.0.9.2
Changes (from NEWS):
* Add command bar response when command is failed or command is not valid
* Add double click action on pdf pages for select a word, a line or a page
* Mouse Copy Support: add left drag to select area, and right click to
popup menu to copy to clipboard
* Key Copy Support: add select area by pressing 'v' or <C-v> and copy
area by press 'y'
* add 'wrapscan' options in $HOME/.apvlvrc
| 2010-01-18 10:38:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (204) |
Second try at recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg shlib major bump (jpeg-8).
| 2009-10-03 18:28:40 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update wip/apvlv to 0.0.7.4
* apvlv don't support negative integer now because the '-' cause many bugs
in <C-w>- to smaller a window, apvlv don't support negative interger
* add shell command line options, -h, -v and -c
* add options to disable ~/.apvlvinfo
* add a option "set autoscrolldoc=yes/no" to toggle auto scroll a doc from
end to 1st
* add a option "set pdfcache=[number]" to set the cache size of pdf object
* set pdfcache >= 2 limit for apvlv works correctly
* set no autoscroll and not continuous when pdf is a single page
* add global /etc/apvlvrc
* don't create ~/.apvlvrc automaticlly
* made fullscreen really works under some WM
* fix file is not exist segment fault
* fix the command histroy segment fault
* add document of / and ? key which appear from 0.0.3
| 2009-08-25 22:05:06 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Changed CATEGORIES ("print").
| 2009-08-24 22:24:48 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Import apvlv-0.0.6.10 as wip/apvlv.
apvlv is a PDF Viewer Under Linux and its behaviour is like Vim.