/cl-alexandria, Alexandria is a collection utilities for Common Lisp
20120615, Package name:
ecl-alexandria-20120615, Maintainer: ddeus.pkgsrc
Alexandria is a project and a library for Common Lisp systems.
As a project Alexandria's goal is to reduce duplication of effort and improve
portability of Common Lisp code according to its own idiosyncratic and rather
conservative aesthetic. What this actually means is open to debate, but each
project member has a veto on all project activities, so a degree of
conservativism is inevitable.
As a library Alexandria is one of the means by which the project strives for
its goals. Alexandria is a collection of portable public domain utilities.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)