/clang-static-analyzer-git, C language family frontend for LLVM
4.0.0nb20170101, Package name:
clang-static-analyzer-4.0.0nb20170101, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Clang Static Analyzer is a source code analysis tool that finds
bugs in C, C++, and Objective-C programs.
The standalone tool is invoked from the command line, and is intended
to be run in tandem with a build of a codebase.
The analyzer is 100% open source and is part of the Clang project.
Like the rest of Clang, the analyzer is implemented as a C++ library
that can be used by other tools and applications
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: clang-static-analyzer-4.0.0nb20170101
- (2016-09-18) Updated to version: clang-static-analyzer-4.0.0nb20160918
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: clang-static-analyzer-3.9.0nb20160709
- (2016-03-10) Updated to version: clang-static-analyzer-3.9.0nb20160310
- (2016-02-23) Updated to version: clang-static-analyzer-3.9.0nb20160223
- (2016-02-22) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version clang-static-analyzer-3.9.0nb20160222 (created)